• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    So, went shooting yesterday at SGA. I'd been there about an hour and I noticed the big plastic case the guy had who just set up in the lane next to me. I realized it was a S&W .500.
    I told him to give a sec to pack up and get out before he set it off.
    My ears are way to messed up to put them through that willingly, lol.

When I take mine out, I make sure I let people know what it is before I fire. It isn't anything ridiculous but isn't for everyone either. I haven't shot mine in two years now, the case is collecting dust.
    Hurley's Gold

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    I finally have 3 days off. Just put in 107.25 hours in for my 2 weeks. I'm tired and more than happy to get some much needed rest.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    I finally have 3 days off. Just put in 107.25 hours in for my 2 weeks. I'm tired and more than happy to get some much needed rest.

I feel your pain! 121.75 for me last 2 weeks. All I gotta do is make it to 330 friday afternoon and im off for 9 days. Going to be a LONG week!!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Well, I thought I'd be napping after working so much. Instead, I'm planning a nice meal for my hubby. Steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, and sautéed veggìes. I've even got a nice homemade spiced peach pie in the oven. He's been having to do quick and easy dinners since I have not been home so much. I feel he deserves a good meal.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Well, I thought I'd be napping after working so much. Instead, I'm planning a nice meal for my hubby. Steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, and sautéed veggìes. I've even got a nice homemade spiced peach pie in the oven. He's been having to do quick and easy dinners since I have not been home so much. I feel he deserves a good meal.

You better take care of Snookums.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

I think you need to invite the rest of us who don’t get taken care of like that.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Well, I feel real special now. Lol
    Cooking and baking are something I absolutely love and am very good at. I should have gone to culinary school to be a chef.

Top Bottom