• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Apparently, there is a new scam going around. It's targeted toward children with cell phones. The parents will get a call that seems to come from the child's phone, and they will be given instructions "if they ever want to see their kid again." Parents beware.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently, there is a new scam going around. It's targeted toward children with cell phones. The parents will get a call that seems to come from the child's phone, and they will be given instructions "if they ever want to see their kid again." Parents beware.

There is so much BS out there now days. Thanks for the heads up. My kids don't have phones... but thanks anyway.

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    One of my dumbass friends left his windows cracked when it was raining last week and his car got soaked. Then it got hot and he left the windows up so it got humid in the car. Now dumbass's gun has got rust all over the slide and barrel. Cleaned it up as good as I could for him last night but gotta make a Marksmen run this weekend to get some better oil and get some steel wool.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    One of my dumbass friends left his windows cracked when it was raining last week and his car got soaked. Then it got hot and he left the windows up so it got humid in the car. Now dumbass's gun has got rust all over the slide and barrel. Cleaned it up as good as I could for him last night but gotta make a Marksmen run this weekend to get some better oil and get some steel wool.

Sounds to me like he really is a dumbass for leaving a gun in his car overnight...

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Why does someone this dumb even have a gun??? People like him don't need nice things.

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    Sounds to me like he really is a dumbass for leaving a gun in his car overnight...

I don't think he left it in his car overnight, just left his window cracked so inside his car got wet. He leaves it in his car while we're at work so when he left his window up and it got hot and humid in the car during the day it got rusted.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Clean guns are overrated... ;)

Yep.

I don't own a clean gun. I like them dirty, lol. There's stuff that has mud nuggets on it. Type of thing you throw in the back of the truck and run it by the car wash. Bore snake it afterwards and it's Good To Go.

Cleaning guns is like cleaning fish. I hate doing it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    No more safe queen. Now it'll look like it's been used like designed. No more worries about the OCD kicking in and the overwhelming desire to keep it nice. Never being able to enjoy it.

Been there. Gave the T-Shirt back.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let the games begin.
    thumbnail[1].jpg

Top Bottom