• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Test

I can't reply to GHG's post.
    It's now a teaching tool in the moderators area.
    As I understand it, some laws have been passed in UK concerning copyright and how much of an article can be copied and pasted. Possibly, only a link will be permissible.
    Others more educated on the issue will help me understand how to edit these in the future and keep TGT out of litigation from afar.

I hope this makes sense. Sorta.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    It's now a teaching tool in the moderators area.
    As I understand it, some laws have been passed in UK concerning copyright and how much of an article can be copied and pasted. Possibly, only a link will be permissible.
    Others more educated on the issue will help me understand how to edit these in the future and keep TGT out of litigation from afar.

I hope this makes sense. Sorta.

Oh, bloody hell, sod the British. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It's awesome my posts are being used as a training tool but since we have to go down that road. Sites like USAtoday are copyrighted. As well as Fox news.

https://cm.usatoday.com/terms

You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. For information about requesting permission to reproduce or distribute materials from the Site, please contact us.

http://www.foxnews.com/terms-use.html

Fox News

Except as provided in this Agreement or as explicitly allowed on the Company Services, you may not copy, download, stream, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or deep-link, make available, or otherwise use any Content contained in the Company Services.

Y'all have a mess because the majority of news articles posted are screwed by copyright.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    It's awesome my posts are being used as a training tool but since we have to go down that road. Sites like USAtoday are copyrighted. As well as Fox news.

You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. For information about requesting permission to reproduce or distribute materials from the Site, please contact us.

Fox News

Except as provided in this Agreement or as explicitly allowed on the Company Services, you may not copy, download, stream, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or deep-link, make available, or otherwise use any Content contained in the Company Services.

Y'all have a mess because the majority of news articles posted are screwed by copyright.
    Exactly.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Fox News

Ain't you special. ;)

Top Bottom