• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Morning guys. Been busy rat killing again. One of Molly's babies got caught in a Victor mouse trap by the tip of it's nose. ( Makes 4 trapped so far), I put it in a cage and shot it with the trusty 911 bb pistol. It dropped like a rock. Put it in the snake cage and 3-4 mins. later it got up. ( All I can figure is I hit it with a glancing blow that knocked it out.)

But it couldn't walk, tried to stand, and would just fall and roll. Began constantly scratching at it's head alternating front and back feet, occasionally trying to stand and belly flopping all over the place. I felt sorry for it and named it Hill Billy.

It took awhile, but eventually it got ate. Still got a ton of figurative rat killing to do here today.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Mine is starting out awful. Being really tired, getting up for a job I hate, as well as trying to get laundry done, I rushed out of the house with my coffee sitting on the guard of my truck in order to get my shoes on. While driving, I reached down for my coffee and realized I had left it on my guard. I turned around and found it busted up on the street. Worst morning ever!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    WTF
    d9426300c72e83546377600fa5088aca.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Mine is starting out awful. Being really tired, getting up for a job I hate, as well as trying to get laundry done, I rushed out of the house with my coffee sitting on the guard of my truck in order to get my shoes on. While driving, I reached down for my coffee and realized I had left it on my guard. I turned around and found it busted up on the street. Worst morning ever!

I hate that. I have been through numerous “Yeti” cups just like that. Usually it’s off the toolbox.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    This was my favorite cup. My husband got it for me as a gift and I've loved the heck out of it. I use at dinner, too. Almost never use a regular glass anymore. I'm pretty sad.
    I hate that. I have been through numerous “Yeti” cups just like that. Usually it’s off the toolbox.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    .....and while I am NOT trying to be my usual smartass self...

I have several Yeti cups....and because of that^^^ Ive never bought a one.

I have a bad habit of doing that myself with my phone. Lost a couple in last few years cause I "set them down".

Did that with my phone and wallet the other day in Georgetown leaving school. Top of the car. Didnt go far, pulled in to get gas, no wallet (&phone)

Instant 100% panic mode...

Guy behind us at the pumps is tootin and gettin out. Im in such a panic I really dont even realize it. He walks up and its one of the guys from class and he has my wallet.

Thank God

Didnt have the phone, went back, splattered in the highway, sokay, needed a new one anyways.

Got lucky boy.

Moral to the story....I realize now in my latter years, when that little voice in your head says "You really shouldnt set that there!"......

....then DONT.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom