• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The GF wants that metal yard art stuff too. If she keeps it up. Ill buy a mig welder and make her all the crap she wants. People, animals, flowers, robots, chairs...

As long as she stops telling me she wants yard art. I'm good. I have no problem welding up some junk. Make it a metal wonderland.
    Military Camp

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The GF wants that metal yard art stuff too. If she keeps it up. Ill buy a mig welder and make her all the crap she wants. People, animals, flowers, robots, chairs...

As long as she stops telling me she wants yard art. I'm good. I have no problem welding up some junk. Make it a metal wonderland.
    If you can find it cheap enough I would suggest weathering steel.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Full leg splint

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      117.8 KB · Views: 132

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Morning... Love being at the house on a Monday. Gotta take wife to go buy some metal yard art. Then hoping to shoot this evening.
    My mom is Mrs Folk Art Waxahachie (unofficial). She has an elephant made from combine parts in her back yard. I used to make her stuff when I had a body shop. Plenty of stuff to weld up back then.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Yeah.... Mig and plasma cutter are in the budget. Among all the other things in the budget.

Top Bottom