• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Did you ever mention why you had surgery?

Herniated disk at c6-c7, bilateral impingement of nerve roots at c6-c7, stenosis (impingement) of spinal cord at c6-67, bone spurs, arthritis, etc.

Had single level discectomy and fusion. Get to wear the c-collar for at least 6-8 weeks. Only range time I may get would be for rimfire pistol as I can’t bend the neck for rifle and don’t want any recoil induced issues.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Using this link as a guild. I planted some garlic cloves in two-1 gallon pots.

https://www.burpee.com/gardenadvicecenter/vegetables/garlic/garlic/article10268.html

Plant in the fall and they..."May begin to grow in late fall to early spring.

B.S.

Cloves to dirt and three days later. They've sprouted and are poking up through the dirt. This cloud cover isn't helping either.

You have much to learn, Grasshopper.

I haven't planted garlic in a long time. Just grows on it's own, can't hardly kill it. You have 2 choices : put it in the ground whenever you want, or leave it in the pots. Difference being, you have to water the pots, the ground not so much.

WAIT!!! WTF? Have I contributed to this forum? Guess not, Dapricko will say I was belittling you and taking a superior stance.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Top Bottom