• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No it doesnt, I hope you get paid like he does. He was worried when he made the jump a year ago cause he had to take a 2 dollar pay cut lolol....never even SAW it. He did about a buckandaquarter this year as a newbie apprentice.
    The company I work for is one of the few that still pays double time. It doesn't take long for it to add up.

I'm 7yrs deep. I've worked so much dang ot in those 7yrs. I like the slower pace nowadays. I give most of my ot to the young guys. I like to get home and play with my kids.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The company I work for is one of the few that still pays double time. It doesn't take long for it to add up.

I'm 7yrs deep. I've worked so much dang ot in those 7yrs. I like the slower pace nowadays. I give most of my ot to the young guys. I like to get home and play with my kids.

Oncor?

Understand if you don’t want to name names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Rec'd this today from a friend and thought I would share it here:

I bought a new Dodge 3500Ram Tri-FlexFuel Truck. It'll run on hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

Had to go back to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The service technician explained that the radio was voice-activated.

'Nelson', the technician said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued, and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Well, yesterday, a woman ran a red light and nearly smashed into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid her. I yelled at her, 'Crazy Bitch'

The radio replied, "HILLARY or PELOSI?" I love this truck..

I can't believe my grandparents voted Democratic this year in Ft. Lauderdale. They NEVER would have done that when they were alive.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Pics or GTFO
    he send this to me to post for him.
    24511.jpg

Attachments

• 24511.jpg
      24511.jpg
      61.7 KB · Views: 293

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Rec'd this today from a friend and thought I would share it here:

I bought a new Dodge 3500Ram Tri-FlexFuel Truck. It'll run on hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

Had to go back to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The service technician explained that the radio was voice-activated.

'Nelson', the technician said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued, and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Well, yesterday, a woman ran a red light and nearly smashed into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid her. I yelled at her, 'Crazy Bitch'

The radio replied, "HILLARY or PELOSI?" I love this truck..

I can't believe my grandparents voted Democratic this year in Ft. Lauderdale. They NEVER would have done that when they were alive.

I would have expected Buckcherry.

But that doesn't work for the joke....

Top Bottom