• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm just going to point out a few things...I feel like I'm stating the obvious here, but apparently not going by some news stories:

-It was my understanding most of my late teens and all of my adult life that rich people pay to get their kids into universities. I mean, movies have even been made hinting at this. I feel like everyone acting shocked is doing just that - acting.

-I don't care what one's political affiliation is, I do not genuinely expect you to stay the same as you were 20 years ago. When I hear that someone is being chastised today for comments they made in the 1960's, 80's, hell even early 2000's....people fucking change. Hell, I act differently about things than I did just a few years ago. I would like to mention that if you've held the same stance on a topic for decades, and then a certain person comes into a certain position that you don't agree with and all of a sudden your stance on that topic changes....you're full of shit. You're getting paid off by someone as well.

-With that topic in mind - can we just admit that we know all these democrats are against the wall because A: they're being paid off by the drug cartels, B: they can't get votes the legitimate way, so they're trying to go after the illegals as well as legal immigrants who are trying to illegally bring in their family, or C: both A and B.

-If you think that banning guns is going to reduce murders, your head is so far up your ass that you've lost daylight. All you have to do is look to europe to see how that's working out for them, our own riots here in the states that don't involve guns, and recognize how many citizens would rather be felons that not have a means to defend their home and family. Why the hell we're not tackling mental health as much as we are anti-gun legislation blows my mind.

-If you think the earth is flat, there's really no hope for you. The ignorance is just astounding and you're past the point of no return.

-They want to address healthcare? How about addressing the fact that you can't get a price sheet of any sort before being seen, with the exception of an examination fee? How about addressing that these hospitals are charging $80 - $300 for a bag of salt water, and then going from there? How about getting a grasp on medical fees to where people can afford to be seen by a general doctor for pre existing conditions and not be paying YEARS after the one visit? **** all this 1,000's of pages of health care reform - just start from scratch and aim it at being obtainable by your low income families. Trust me - if they can handle it, so will everyone else.

Sorry guys - just a few things I've been holding in.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Yes, I have had that same discussion with Dems. I tell them that law is simply a norm for behavior in society and that laws do not prevent anything. It simply provides for punishment after the fact. That when the police arrive people are dead. If a person is dead then the law prevented nothing. What prevents your death is having a firearm and using it before the criminal kills you. He told me that if we had laws that kept guns out of stores where you can buy them then that would stop gun violence. I then asked him had he seen any stores that kept meth on shelves? Have laws prevented Meth sales?

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Because both keep Demonrat voters on the roll. SS after the older folks die of heart attacks after hearing that, and welfare by getting new illegals.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Morning
    Back in Texas, since last evening, momentarily.
    Missed it ...

However, each trip back, recognize less and less this cesspool called Houston to be in Texas.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    It's time to go...
    tapatalk_1552749700599.gif

Attachments

• tapatalk_1552749700599.gif
      tapatalk_1552749700599.gif
      1 MB · Views: 370