• ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Howdy.

"To us in America, the reflections of Armistice Day will be filled with solemn pride in the heroism of those who died in the country’s service and with gratitude for the victory, both because of the thing from which it has freed us and because of the opportunity it has given America to show her sympathy with peace and justice in the councils of the nations…"
    -Woodrow Wilson

36bf27b387f3fed4ac2e9e5565f4faf7.jpg

Y’all be careful, looks like there’s a new kid in town.

Low_Speed94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2020
    DFW
    I’m working night shift and nothing is going on.

also I’m looking to purchase a J frame and Some primers. I enjoy Shooting small hard to shoot carry guns and I mastered my .380 and I want to move on to a snubbie.

Also I want to get into handloading and .38 is a nice easy to load cartridge.

Besides playing PC games I don’t really have a lot of hobbies left with COVID lol

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I’m working night shift and nothing is going on.

also I’m looking to purchase a J frame and Some primers. I enjoy Shooting small hard to shoot carry guns and I mastered my .380 and I want to move on to a snubbie.

Also I want to get into handloading and .38 is a nice easy to load cartridge.

Besides playing PC games I don’t really have a lot of hobbies left with COVID lol
    We're just not used to the newbie's jumping straight into this thread . Usually takes a while for them to migrate in here.

Top Bottom