• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Windchill is 9.

That's balmy compared to the below zero actual temps we all lived thru last year.

Starting the rain dance for the Monday. It's a bit dry.

native-american-rain-dance.jpg

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Some girls are just perfect to start with.

Linda, showed up at my house/recording studio to record an album, and never left; we married at a JP’s and went to Schlotzsky’s to celebrate; never seen the girl wearing jewelry and rarely makeup, even on stage; she might own a bra, but if she does I’ve never seen it on; no need to fix what ain’t broke …
    She sounds like an awesome person!

I can be girly but most of the time what you see is usually what you get. When I got married, I had to go buy makeup because sadly I was told no JP..... Then my sister hired some to do my hair and makeup that cost around 500 dollars!! That's crazy to me but whatever she wanted to do it because I would of just put some eyeliner on and called it a day. LOL.

I was always that little girl in a dress climbing trees and rolling around in the mud. :roflsmile:

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    She sounds like an awesome person!

I can be girly but most of the time what you see is usually what you get. When I got married, I had to go buy makeup because sadly I was told no JP..... Then my sister hired some to do my hair and makeup that cost around 500 dollars!! That's crazy to me but whatever she wanted to do it because I would of just put some eyeliner on and called it a day. LOL.

I was always that little girl in a dress climbing trees and rolling around in the mud. :roflsmile:
    Linda never met her mother until she was in her 30’s, and was raised with no maternal influence (as a kid, neighbor ladies had to tell her it was time to start wearing a shirt when playing outside), and she can throw a baseball harder than most men, and a perfect spiral with a football … we still play catch on occasion for fun, AAMOF, she gave me a catchers mitt for Christmas last year.

Awesome, you bet,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lowe

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Linda never met her mother until she was in her 30’s, and was raised with no maternal influence (as a kid, neighbor ladies had to tell her it was time to start wearing a shirt when playing outside), and she can throw a baseball harder than most men, and a perfect spiral with a football … we still play catch on occasion for fun, AAMOF, she gave me a catchers mitt for Christmas last year.

Awesome, you bet,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lowe
    :DToo bad there aren't more women like your wife in the public; she sounds like an amazing influence for little girls.

Top Bottom