• ...and so much more!
  • Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Any doofuss range rules like no M855 ammo, steel cased, FMJ, No rifle firing offhand, etc?

Are targets provided? Or supply our own?
    Targets are provided for free on all lanes. You can bring your own but only the RO can hang them under cease fires. Steel case is fine. Never saw anyone shoot off hand until last time I was there. They have all new benches and what looked like lanes designed just for standing shooting.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Only the first target is free. If you want a new target it's $1. That includes if you switch lanes for a different distance - just $1.

They charge $10 per gun. They give you a ticket for each gun that you pay for. So if you're bringing six handguns you will get 6 tickets. Which technically means you could have six Lanes. But if you only want two, then I would just pay for 2 guns. That's what I do and they never say anything. Just bring everything in one range bag so it's not too obvious. NFA is fine also

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    That Breakfast Place on Kuykendahl is good and nearby. SouthernQ BBQ is also nearby for lunch. I could do both but I don't think we will even shoot that long so we should just do one meal. I vote for lunch.

SGA opens at 9 tomorrow. Want to open 'em up?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Looking like it'll be questionable for me, morning plans are still iffy. If I can make it, I wouldn't be able to get to SGA until like 11:00 at the earliest.

Top Bottom