• ...and so much more!
  • jedwil

2d Amendment Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Hilll Country
    Looking for info as to the legitimacy of the organization. I'm frustrated and looking for organizations I can support.
    Venture Surplus ad

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    i dont know what you mean by legitimate, but they are not some off the wall, fly by night operation. its founded by stewart rhodes a former ron paul staffer and prior service veteran. its comprised of mostly, prior and current service military, police and firefighters.

jedwil

2d Amendment Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Hilll Country
    i dont know what you mean by legitimate, but they are not some off the wall, fly by night operation. its founded by stewart rhodes a former ron paul staffer and prior service veteran. its comprised of mostly, prior and current service military, police and firefighters.
    I guess legitimate means an organization that operates as advertised and will support my interests. Lots of places out there that say they support your cause, but only take your money.Just wanting an organization that supports my values. My values are very conservative, BTW.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    When you sign up, you will be tracked just like the members of this forum.

Best to find like minded friends at shooting ranges, town hall meetings, at school board meetings, and Tea Party gatherings.

Networking must now go back to the basics: Face-to-Face with no digital trail.

Sadly, I now realize that my privacy and identity was compromised the minute I joined this forum.

Watch your back, and keep your powder dry.

Chaos is not far away...

Be well.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    You don;t have to "join" any site to be an "oathkeeper", I was a member of the site, but saw some things on there that made me not renew. Still an oathkeeper just not a member of the site.

Top Bottom