Obama appointee lauded NAMBLA figure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by texas1willy2, Dec 5, 2009.

1. texas1willy2

texas1willy2 Active Member

Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    This is not new but, I was researching for a discussion I was having and found a few more sick things I was unaware of. This guy should be in jail instead of spending our tax money to promote his disgusting agenda.

Obama appointee lauded NAMBLA figure | Washington Examiner

2. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    Hard to believe one person could assemble the greatest number of idiots in one group while watching him on the campaign trail I expected some of this but never to this degree.:banghead:

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I do not understand these people at all. Deviants unequalled and beyond compare.

4. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'd like to get hold of their membership rolls, though. :devil:

5. texas1willy2

texas1willy2 Active Member

Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    This is way past the typical idiots, this guy is promoting homosexuality to our elementary age children and condones men having sex with boys.
    AND THIS ADMINISTRATION HIRED HIM to carry out that agenda!!!

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Since I'm against police brutality, maybe I could join you :lolz:

7. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Birds of a feather flock together.....Apparently true in the former beating heart of America, the City our First President served in as well as many famous and notable Patriots which today is becoming among other things an inner city slum, attracting rodents calling themselves lobbyists and politicians with a minority of them true types of the representation intended by the Founding Fathers....R.I.P , old Republic, but we shall try to give you CPR in the coming elections and remove the cancer....

8. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    No police allowed, I promise. ;)

9. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Knowing Obama's penchant for placing the most radical, yet most worthless people in positions of power, I'm surprised he didn't select this guy to head the Department of Education, or at least recommend him to head the Boy Scouts of America.