DK Firearms

Obama can drone strike in the US per holder?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bushd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Richardson
    Drones are CIA asserts If I recall correctly. CIA doesn't have the authority right now. I'm sure that may change soon or DHS will be buying a large amount of drones.

Combining this with the DHS supposedly spending out their budget, "only to fill out their budget to not lose it next year", on armored vehicles, rifles, and large amounts of ammunition it looks like their preparing for war or American soil.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Read the article. All of it.

It brought up something interesting. On 9/11, President Bush, I believe, authorized the use of deadly force by the military against airliners, didn't he?

I am just asking a clarifying question, lest anyone get their panties twisted.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Read the article. All of it.

It brought up something interesting. On 9/11, President Bush, I believe, authorized the use of deadly force by the military against airliners, didn't he?

I am just asking a clarifying question, lest anyone get their panties twisted.

To answer your question, the matter is up for some debate it seems.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The DoD owns most of them. CIA may be doing some of the tasking. That new medal is for the drone "pilots."
    Now if they really want to defend the country, and protect the Constitution, there are two domestic locations I can think of that might make tempting targets. Both are in a certain east coast city.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth

Interesting article. While I can see some of them like the neo-Nazis are hate groups there's plenty that aren't. They try to denigrate words like "Patriot" and "Constitution." Just because people want to be left alone and don't want their country to go down the crapper that makes them a terrorist?

Then they talk about Waco like it was a terrorist hangout, even though they were acquitted of the crimes later...after they were already killed by the government?

And radical extremist Catholics? Come on, are you kidding me?

That CNN rag is nothing but political propaganda.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    M_H, Chronicle got in on it also, you know buy your journalism off of a wire and repeat what every other news agency is reporting. (At least that way you know you are doing it right.)

Patriot groups continue to rise, poverty center says - Houston Chronicle

It's all about name calling and labeling. If you can denigrate (good word btw) someone by labeling them a racist, homophobic, UN-patriotic, birther, conspiracy theorist, prepper, religious nut job, etc. they think it also gives them the right to discount anything that person says or believes. Childish trick, but it works in a nation where a significant portion of the people practice that, and accept their propaganda as gospel.

Heck you see it on here when someone starts losing an debate or can't come up with a logical way to make a counter-point, many will resort to name calling and insulting the individual instead of addressing the issue the other person presents.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    But Holder, writing to Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, underlined that Obama “has no intention” of targeting his fellow citizens with unmanned aerial vehicles and would do so only if facing “an extraordinary circumstance.”
    Holder added: “The question you have posed is therefore entirely hypothetical, unlikely to occur, and one we hope no President will ever have to confront."

OK, what does this administration consider extraordinary measures?

If the use of such power is "unlikely to occur", then why do they need such power?

Last edited:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    shit how do these quote things work?

You had you font and color imbedded inside the quote framework. [/[/FONT][/COLOR]QUOTE]

If you change it to [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] it will work for you.

Use that A/A button at the very top, left of the three tool bars to highlight the normally obscured code. Easier to see your mistake that way.

Top Bottom