• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Yeah, no. Anti-Semitic nutzi propaganda. The Rothschild Family has never been as wealthy as long alleged - they've been a popular boogeyman since the 1800s - and much of the family's wealth was seized and looted by the nazis 85 years ago. They've never recovered.
    The Rothschild business is managing money, and many of the vast sums attributed to their wealth are actually figures of how much they manage on behalf of others - much like Blackrock today.
    That idiotic cartoon is full of inaccuracies to outright fiction...

Eli
    Someone should correct their Wiki page.

What is the Rothschild Family's Net Worth?

The Rothschild Family was a family of five sons and their father who created a banking empire during the 1800s, and today the Rothschilds have a collective net worth of $400 billion. They are known as one of the richest families in the world and in history
    link
    Target Sports

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yeah, no. Anti-Semitic nutzi propaganda. The Rothschild Family has never been as wealthy as long alleged - they've been a popular boogeyman since the 1800s - and much of the family's wealth was seized and looted by the nazis 85 years ago. They've never recovered.
    The Rothschild business is managing money, and many of the vast sums attributed to their wealth are actually figures of how much they manage on behalf of others - much like Blackrock today.
    That idiotic cartoon is full of inaccuracies to outright fiction...

Eli
    <>

Thanks !

My late Dad was ‘’schooled’’ on the NAZI’s antisemitism by non-NAZI Germans during WWII.

All my life, I have heard a number of anti-Jewish (in general) accusations; and, they all have been proven false. I don’t want to
    hear any more.

Right now, I’m surrounded by thousands of mostly-muslim Arabs. Had to walk through the edge of a pro-Palestinian
    demonstration in downtown Lyon on Saturday, then heard a brief lecture on Klaus Barbie.

News here avoids the October Hamas atrocities details, to not ‘’offend’’ their large muslim contingent.

The World has gone nuts & we just wanna go home.

<>

Last edited:

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I'm pretty far from anti- semitic, lol. My wife is Ashkenazi; she semite on both sides of her family. Try a different card to play here, Eli.

I did work in corporate banking for a few decades on the trading floor of numerous financial exchanges-- even for primary dealer in US treasuries. Worked in forex pit at Merc. Worked on stock exchange floor and dealt with NY daily.

Think what you want about banking and financials, but there is truth to many rumors. Either you are in- or you are out with certain groups. I've been to more bar mitzvah celebrations and Shivahs than I can remember.

Rothschild family lost all their money is hilarious. Not sure why you'd deny the success of others.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

Thanks !

My late Dad was ‘’schooled’’ on the NAZI’s antisemitism by non-NAZI Germans during WWII.

All my life, I have heard a number of anti-Jewish (in general) accusations; and, they all have been proven false. I don’t want to
    hear any more.

Right now, I’m surrounded by thousands of mostly-muslim Arabs. Had to walk through the edge of a pro-Palestinian
    demonstration in downtown Lyon on Saturday, then heard a brief lecture on Klaus Barbie.

News here avoids the October Hamas atrocities details, to not ‘’offend’’ their large muslim contingent.

The World has gone nuts & we just wanna go home.

<>
    imo there are not any good muslims islam is a religion promoting terrorism so anyone that practicesislam is a terrorist imo

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    imo there are not any good muslims islam is a religion promoting terrorism so anyone that practicesislam is a terrorist imo
    Obviously you're wrong, along with most everyone else. We keep hearing from the democrats that Islam is a religion of peace. As in mostly peaceful followers of the peaceful religion of peace, and if you don't believe it, they'll show you how peaceful the religion of peaceful peace truly is.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Per the Islamic writings, Mohammed was 'transported' to the 'Rock' where he went to 'Heaven', passing the prophets and Jesus to speak directly with God. Other text state he got mad when his family was killed and went to another village with buddies and murdered the folks. Interesting confusion.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Per the Islamic writings, Mohammed was 'transported' to the 'Rock' where he went to 'Heaven', passing the prophets and Jesus to speak directly with God. Other text state he got mad when his family was killed and went to another village with buddies and murdered the folks. Interesting confusion.

When was he lubing up the pigs and goats?

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Someone should correct their Wiki page.

What is the Rothschild Family's Net Worth?

The Rothschild Family was a family of five sons and their father who created a banking empire during the 1800s, and today the Rothschilds have a collective net worth of $400 billion. They are known as one of the richest families in the world and in history
    link
    There are no legitimate estimates of Rothschild family net worth. None. Even a major financial industry publication had to retract one of their reports on the family's wealth due to the fictional portions regarding not only the family's current wealth - the Rothschild family has long been splintered into different groups, i.e. the recently-deceased Jacob Rothschild was actually fired from the British branch of the family business in 1980 and accrued his substantial wealth through a new Rothschild-named financial company - and the fictional legends of how the familial wealth was accumulated.
    I'm pretty far from anti- semitic, lol. My wife is Ashkenazi; she semite on both sides of her family. Try a different card to play here, Eli.

I did work in corporate banking for a few decades on the trading floor of numerous financial exchanges-- even for primary dealer in US treasuries. Worked in forex pit at Merc. Worked on stock exchange floor and dealt with NY daily.

Think what you want about banking and financials, but there is truth to many rumors. Either you are in- or you are out with certain groups. I've been to more bar mitzvah celebrations and Shivahs than I can remember.

Rothschild family lost all their money is hilarious. Not sure why you'd deny the success of others.
    In my experience, being married to a Jewish woman is more likely to make you dislike Jews!

I understand finance fairly well, that doesn't take away from the nazis looting the (Vienna-based) Rothschild family wealth soon after Anschluss in 1938.

Eli

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    In my experience, being married to a Jewish woman is more likely to make you dislike Jews!

Eli
    Sounds like self-hate.

Jews do a lot for society- we all could learn from the way they conduct business among themselves and with each-other. Sure, they can have some neurotic tendencies, but if you are able to get past that and be able to be an ethical businessman than you will reap the rewards of their networking. The key is to be trustworthy- they will turn on their own if they are not dependable- like Bernie Madoff.

Obama is heavily integrated in the climate control sphere. He was at the forefront of the carbon credit contract with the creator of that futures contract, a Chicago photography philanthropist who is a member of a middle eastern religion I shall not name else be called antisemite. Obama stands to make a trillion dollars on climate control- he bet heavily.

Top Bottom