• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    No news here. This is media generated hype. I have been to ground zero. This building is 3 blocks away and not even able to be seen from ground zero. There is already a mosque 5 blocks from ground zero, Nobody complains about that one.
    I think it is insensitive to build it there, and its in bad taste...but look at who is building it. Thankfully its not illegal.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    _blogger_5932_1957_1600_religion_of_peace_1-1.jpg

Really a very peaceful religion.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Tolerance must be by mutual agreement. Islam does not tolerate other religions or cultures. They are the ones determining the level of tolerance.

Let's say we put a contingency on the mosque in NY, NY. The Muslims can build a mosque if they build a Christian church or a synagogue of the same size in Mecca. That's too harsh? OK, let's just make that any major Muslim city. Would that happen? No. The Muslims would burn it down and kill anyone associated with it.

In Europe, priests are refusing to baptize Muslims that convert to Christianity because they are terrified that Muslims will kill everyone associated with them. Tolerance?

The governor of NY offered to GIVE the developers free state land if they would move the site for the mosque. The developers refused. Why? Because the whole thing is a deliberate slap in the face to all Americans.

That the Obamination would support it is no surprise. He hates the USA more than Osama bin Laden.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Scenario:

Muslims build mosque at ground zero.

Muslims blow up mosque at ground zero.

Muslims blame west for mosque blowing up.

Muslims around the world outraged. Jihad.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    One thing is certain this administration is teaching the America people racism/ prejudice exists in all races and I had thought it was a total failure..:rolleyes:

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I wish people would stop referring to Islam as a religion. It is not just a religion. It is also a form of government, education, social structure, etc. I do not pretend to think that ALL Muslims are terrorists, and in fact I have known a few who seemed like decent people. The fact remains, if you study Islam and what it says, the extremists are not twisting their religion at all and are actually fundamentally following what their books say. This does not mean that all Muslims are extremist and fundamentally follow the more negative aspects, but at the very least this should concern us. While I don't think the government should step in and prevent them from building at that site (I do believe in freedom), I think the task should be up to those of us that are against it to protest fervently and do what is within our legal means to convince them to move elsewhere. Anyone should be able to freely practice whatever they want in this country, as long as it is not harming anyone else. One thing we should NOT do is allow Islam to become a part of our government and influence other areas of our society. If we did, inevitably the bigotry, racism, intolerance, sexism, etc present in Islam would follow right along with it and we would move right back to the stone age.

I think Col. Allen West says it best:

YouTube - Colonel Allen West Answers a Marine's Question

And here's some research for those of you interested:

The Third Jihad - The FREE 30-Minute Version
    Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West
    Islam: What the West Needs to Know - FULL LENGTH ENGLISH VERSION

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I wish people would stop referring to Islam as a religion. It is not just a religion. It is also a form of government, education, social structure, etc. I do not pretend to think that ALL Muslims are terrorists, and in fact I have known a few who seemed like decent people. The fact remains, if you study Islam and what it says, the extremists are not twisting their religion at all and are actually fundamentally following what their books say...

Thanks...this is what I have been trying to say on several threads now! The Col Allen West Video is DEAD SPOT ON. That man should have been our President...and who knows, maybe he will be in 2016, if we make it that long!

Top Bottom