• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The counter-rally was put on by Rosemary Edwards of the Travis Co. Republicans. It was kinda last minute as I got the email a few days before the event.

I think we are going to see a resurgence of the conservative, and a big shift of the middle to conservatism similar to what we saw with Clinton.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Average Joe may vote Democrat but in reality they live their lives in a conservative manner,sometime they only need a wake up,many don't
    know the differences between parties (which is very little now).

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    They have woke the sleeping giant [couch potatoes]. They came and repossed the couch. What this country needs is the American Party, made up of all the wounded from all parties. We are starting to address them with our grieviences, only to suffer more harm instead of re-dress. When a possibly illegal Govt thinks the armed Citizens of a solid established American culture are it's enemies they themselves are the enemy.

Let them hear the sharpening of pitchforks & blades at night in order for them to fear what is good and desist from their treasonous path, For I have no wish superior to that of promoting the happiness and welfare of my country.

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    Don't the PEOPLE realize that the Great O and his cronies know what is best for us?
    What gives? come on.

The sad part is these idiots don't listen to us anymore. Let's just wait and see what they do.

Top Bottom