• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    These guys are not helping. I'm for open carrying of handguns, I am for open carry in public places/property, but taking selfies in crowded restaurants at 'low-ready' makes the public think we're the Taliban. Long guns have no place being dragged around in crowded public areas, if we have a single negligent discharge then carrying nearly anything will be banned come next session. Is that the real goal of OCT? Getting carrying firearms banned?

Eli
    Military Camp

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    TSRA professional lobbyists have said Open Carry of handguns is no longer in consideration for the 2015 legislative session mostly due to the antics of those jackasses.

Previously receptive state reps have told a lobbyist from the state gun rights org they have changed their minds. Yes votes have turned into No votes.

Let that sink in, fatass and snowboots. You are utter failures at advancing your supposed cause. Unless sabotaging OC was the goal in the first place, which is entirely possible.

OCT is basically the NFATCA of Texas. Watch out for your cornhole around them, or you'll get it good and hard and dry.

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    TSRA professional lobbyists have said Open Carry of handguns is no longer in consideration for the 2015 legislative session mostly due to the antics of those jackasses.

Previously receptive state reps have told a lobbyist from the state gun rights org they have changed their minds. Yes votes have turned into No votes.

Let that sink in, fatass and snowboots. You are utter failures at advancing your supposed cause. Unless sabotaging OC was the goal in the first place, which is entirely possible.

OCT is basically the NFATCA of Texas. Watch out for your cornhole around them, or you'll get it good and hard and dry.

That's a good comparison unfortunately.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Their FB page admin banned me for saying they looked like morons, taking selfies at low-ready in restaurants. I'm done, they have lost all my support and I'll be encouraging others to abstain from them - and I have a lot of friends in the firearms community.

Eli

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    OCT has to go ... I was kind of sad to lose a whole month.
    Me too. I always found this month to be a pleasant one in Texas.

Nice that one of our God given Rights has to languish in political purgatory because of people on both sides.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Me too. I always found this month to be a pleasant one in Texas.

Nice that one of our God given Rights has to languish in political purgatory because of people on both sides.

No, this one can be lain squarely at the feet of Fatty, Snow Boots, and the Open Carry Tards.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    No, this one can be lain squarely at the feet of Fatty, Snow Boots, and the Open Carry Tards.
    Negative.
    Somewhere along the way a politician(s) / law maker(s) decided we could no longer OC handguns for whatever reason.
    FWIW, I think the OCT crowd acted stupidly, but then again we have politicians who are but hurt and won't do the right thing. F'em, F'em all.

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Just my opinion. I think OCT gets it. They have a PR problem. But remember if OPEN CARRY of handguns passes in Texas... your going to get the same reaction from stores that the Long Rifle people have been getting.

Top Bottom