• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    RIP officer.

magazines are cheap.
    I think I'll load up a few more.
    These dumbasses are going to bring oppression upon themselves. Not freedom.
    Folks better distance themselves.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    News this morning said they were looking fir a dark skinned individual wearing then went on to describe clothing. I thought that was a rather odd way to describe the suspect. Are they trying to play down race in an effort to stem off racial tensions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Condolences and sympathy for his family.
    A pox on the government sponsored culture that spawns this type of evil.

Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    gives you a warm fuzzy feeling to know its so close to home. Don't live in Houston but drive through regularly at early hours of the morning

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    A few days ago I thought I read, on Breitbart, that she was in Houston, but I can't find that reference right now.

It was a story the day before those two reporters got shot.

Here's the breitbart article that link references.

I wouldn't read it unless you want to be really pissed off. I'd rant but don't have the words. These mutherfuckers talk about racism. It's not racism, it's that they are worthless sacks of shit. **** these fucking bitches. I hope they get the fucking fight they are looking for, and I hope they realize how hopelessly FUCKED they are when they get it. Just don't have the words.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015...ynching-and-hanging-of-white-people-and-cops/

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Never forget. Rest in peace, HCSO Deputy Darren Goforth!

2BC31A1C00000578-3215006-image-a-1_1440847319249.jpg

And I hope this is true, as it would restore a small bit of my faith in humanity!

11244712_10206379635387009_9067923604416809253_n.jpg

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Those who would do this are going to be sorry when the police go away.
    Right now, Johnny Law is about the only thing that is holding back a massive program of population control.
    Yuppers!! And I'd bet quite a bit it won't go over so well for those and their FAKE, Trumped up cause by our media when that war starts. They are a very small minority of people that MOST all the others are sick and tired of....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    MSNBC, CNN, ETC would claim racism despite the fact that hanging was the norm when it came to punishment for all races at one time. It would just encourage them.

Nope, I think it's time to give them the fight they want. Group comes out for the murder of any law abiding group of people, I say answer the call.

Course, they are cowards. They don't want to square off, they want to hide in the shadows and murder innocent people as retribution for the deaths of thugs and criminals, and all of their own that THEY are killing in the streets. **** that. Why wait to be at a disadvantage. When they make the call, answer it. They have their army, it's time about time we start gathering ours to meet them.

But we don't, be cause we are civilized people. We don't murder others for our own failures. We work hard and support our families.

They keep this up though, and some civilized people are going to start getting pushed over the edge. When people start feeling like their families no longer have a reasonable level of safety going to pick up the kids from school, or driving home from work. That's when these worthless bastards will wish they had left us alone.

Top Bottom