• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    My office for 9 years, the Army should have NEVER closed this post!
    042_and_f-15_still_in_patte.jpg
    Target Sports

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Since the 80's the bald eagle population, and other birds of prey, have made what many have said is a complete comeback. Even in Washington and Oregon they are spotted quite frequently. On the east coast I believe it took awhile longer. The funny thing is, the east coast bald eagle only grows to about half the size of those on the west coast.
    When I used to live near Seattle, I'd see multiple bald eagles daily. Gorgeous birds, one of about 3 things I miss about being there.. he other 999,997 things they can keep.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    When I used to live near Seattle, I'd see multiple bald eagles daily. Gorgeous birds, one of about 3 things I miss about being there.. he other 999,997 things they can keep.
    Lived there for 1 year to the day, loved every day of it, but happiness was seeing it in my rear view mirror

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    On the 13 good days a year.. it was a phenomenal place to live. 13 years there were 12.5 too many for this Seattle native.
    Although I will say it does rain a lot, the summers were usually beautiful. There are many places that get more rain in inches, most don't have 2 mountain ranges to hold the drizzle clouds in place. My main peeve is that too many Californians migrated north.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Although I will say it does rain a lot, the summers were usually beautiful. There are many places that get more rain in inches, most don't have 2 mountain ranges to hold the drizzle clouds in place.
    The rain didn't bother me much, even as a motorcycle rider... but the overcast / gray was too much for me... even when it get's overcast here I suffer a bit. Can you have weather PTSD?

The fishing was awesome! Just 2 miles from our house, I could put in the boat and limit out on Dungenous crab in 10min., or spend and hour or so trolling for kings and silvers. Nothing sushi on the transom!

My main peeve is that too many Californians migrated north.

Yeap, they are like a cancer; eating everything they infect from the inside out.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The rain didn't bother me much, even as a motorcycle rider... but the overcast / gray was too much for me... even when it get's overcast here I suffer a bit. Can you have weather PTSD?

The fishing was awesome! Just 2 miles from our house, I could put in the boat and limit out on Dungenous crab in 10min., or spend and hour or so trolling for kings and silvers. Nothing sushi on the transom!

Yeap, they are like a cancer; eating everything they infect from the inside out.
    That's the main reason Seattle is the suicide capital of the U.S., not enough sunshine.

Top Bottom