• ...and so much more!
  • C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    No freaking way

This was actually the path that I had to take to and from grammar school everyday as a child, often in snow and ice, or winds gusting over 120 knots. The worst part was having to free climb up and down the 1200 feet to and from the school at the top of the cliff; or, maybe it was having to free climb up and down the 1200 feet to and from the overhang shelter we called home at the base of the cliff.

Yetis used to throw rocks at us kids as we scaled the cliffs, or when we walked the treacherous path. Eagles flew off with my little sisters. I learned early in life that every situation is a lose:lose situation; but, in some situations you loose more than others.

At the end of the Pleistocene, the weather warmed, but this brought mosquitoes, diseases and the foraging cave bears that chased us out of our meager shelter. Father became intoxicated on fermented currents and decided that he would chase the bears away.....the yelling and caterwauling went on from the time the Sun God was directly overhead until the shadows were the same length as the things that cast them. By the time it was over, I experienced a variety of emotions ranging through fear to boredom and ultimately, annoyance. We never saw Father again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    41291ab394a023b7d645563e8eeb6a97.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• 41291ab394a023b7d645563e8eeb6a97.jpg
      41291ab394a023b7d645563e8eeb6a97.jpg
      47.3 KB · Views: 347

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Ah the Viper. IMHO they stopped production when the car was finally getting good.

I always liked the exterior styling, but there were so many reasons I just couldn't get myself to buy one. Drove a friends SR-II GTS way back when, and I was honestly surprised at the lack of power. It felt weird because your feet were to the left of your hands (wide trans tunnel). The odd rubbery coating on the console. But man I still love the blue with white stripes.

Top Bottom