• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    LOL i found that dr pepper flavor yall were talkin about earlier. i also found that 555, but looking for my marlboro, if not ill just order that 555

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Yeah look for their "Dekang Liquids" on the left navigation menu.
    I'd suggest a couple 10ml bottles to find one you like and then order up a 30ml.
    A 10ml bottle will last between 5-15 days depending on how much you "vape".

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Google ECF (e cigarette forum) more information there than anywhere else on the web and a great place to learn and share.

yeah, i just found that forum. im browsing it right now.

Yeah look for their "Dekang Liquids" on the left navigation menu.
    I'd suggest a couple 10ml bottles to find one you like and then order up a 30ml.
    A 10ml bottle will last between 5-15 days depending on how much you "vape".

yeah, im just lookin at orderin the 10ml for now. how long does it take to receive from them?

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Delivery is usually 3 days for me. Looks like you have what you need, I'd suggest making sure you have at least 20ml total juice to get started.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Great, that should get you by for a month or two easy.
    If you have any questions or issues once you get it, drop me a message and I'll be happy to help.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    well, order is done:) cant wait to receive it. next question. ive seen you guys calculate your savings/amount of cigs you dont smoke compared to e-cigs? where to i find something like that. btw, thank you dom, appreciate the help :D

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    No prob Shooter. For me I just cite what my wife and I use to smoke in Marlboro cartons (approximately $400 a month) compared to average spending on e-cig bits (grabbing the occasional new battery or atomizer) and juice (around $30-50 per month).

thunderstruck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    La Grange area
    I want to thank you guys for bringing these to my attention. Domineaux especially... I stole your advice to shooterfpga and ordered practically the same thing. I got my kit in last Friday (4/20), and haven't had a regular smoke since Saturday. Hopefully it stays that way.

hkusp, the Dr. Pepper flavor is pretty tasty, IMO . Not quite the real thing, but close enough.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    im using mine too and its awesome! so easy to refill, i notice im smoking less too atleast so far. i dont fill the full 2ml and it lasts me all day to possibly the next night depends. i have not had any cravings at all, but i did smoke two to see why i wasnt having cravings for one. its weird to not want one and you dont know why when youre so used to it.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Glad to hear my suggestions have helped you guys out. It is wonderful to get away from normal cigs for so many reasons.
    Keep it up, and as I said if you have any questions just let me know.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Just wanted to follow up and see how Shooterfpga and Thunderstruck are getting on with e-cigs instead of normal smoking?
    You guys still free of the normal cigs?

thunderstruck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    La Grange area
    Almost missed your post. I'm actually using mine right now. Unfortunately I cheated a little bit whenever taking my e-cigs along would be troublesome. I probably went through about 6-8 packs of my usual cowboy killers in the past three months. I guess that's better than the 50+ packs I would've went through by now.

I have one major problem with my e-cigs that makes me want to go back to my regular smokes occasionally. If I use one flavor too much, I'll tend to get "burnt-out" on it for a while. It happens very easily with sweet flavors like Dr Pepper and Peppermint. If I avoid that flavor for a couple of days (or a week for the sweeter flavors) I can start using it again. Using a new atomizer with a new cart and fresh fluid doesn't help, so I guess it's just me?

Top Bottom