• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    There is an ammo thread for currently available items. So lets try it for reloading components.

To start it off, I found a 8 lb jug of Win 231 on the Cabelas site. With tax, shipping, hazmat, its around $200.

Lets help each other out!
    Venture Surplus ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I have primers available here in Lampasas at the LGSs. The prices aren't great but if you have to have them they are available.

I also saw a ton of pistol powders (Unique, Power Pistol, other Alliant powders) at McBride's in Austin.

OldTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Texas
    I had been thinking seriously about driving to Tulsa for the gun show up there this weekend. I talked to one vendor (North Georgia Shooting Supply) who said he has plenty of primers on hand because his hazmat girl had quit and he couldn't ship them, just FTF sales at gun shows. He's going to Tulsa. But I found most of what I needed using gunbot.

I doubt this is a problem for anyone, but if you need shotgun primers I have plenty to share, swap, or whatever.

mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    B&B in Terrell has powder, primers, and some brass. More importantly, they have dies for 223, 9, 40, and 45.

They are off Nike drive and 205.

michael e

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    Carters Country in Pasadena as of 10:30 had some powder, didn't look at all the options. Know 800x, Longshot, red dot, clays, and few more.
    Didn't look at for primers , they had alot last weekend, behind the counter and limit you to 300/400 hundred .

Pasadena Gun Center has a little options on powder. Can't remember what they options where since only had one I used.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    I have an extra brick of cci small pistol if u guys need some I need some large pistol I also got some small rifle but not much but I could share a couple hundred if u got some large mag rifle I should mention I live in collin county

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Finally got my Accurate #9 powder today from MidSouth Shooting Supply. It took about 3 weeks from the time I ordered it. I posted in a another thread that they had it in stock, but I can't find it. That is why I started this thread, so we can have the in stock updates for reloading stuff in one spot.

Seems like stuff is starting to be more in stock. At least for powder anyway.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I ordered powder and primers om January 22. No notice of shipping yet. I'm good for the year with my current burn rate with supplies on hand but sure look forward to some cushion.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    hope you're counting me in on the "cushion" thing pard.. how's the morning going so far Lee? .. you doing the MOOOO thing.. Hey i get the Remmies back next week.. will be sending those reloads i bought and brass around then to if i can get unlazy.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I placed an order with Midsouth Shooter's Supply for (2) lbs. of Win. 231 powder, (2) lbs. of IMR 4064, and (2K) CCI #34 primers on Feb. 1st.
    I called last Friday to check on my order. Their customer service lady told me the IMR4064 was in stock, but they had no idea when the Win. 231 and primers would come in. Sure am glad I have a stockpile to hold me a few more months.

Paul5388

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Rusk County
    I bought a couple of 30 round AR magazines today and they weren't much higher than what I paid a few months ago. One TAPCO and one Troy at Ben's in Carthage. I needed to replace a few Orolites I have.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I placed an order with Midsouth Shooter's Supply for (2) lbs. of Win. 231 powder, (2) lbs. of IMR 4064, and (2K) CCI #34 primers on Feb. 1st.
    I called last Friday to check on my order. Their customer service lady told me the IMR4064 was in stock, but they had no idea when the Win. 231 and primers would come in. Sure am glad I have a stockpile to hold me a few more months.

I only ordered stuff they had in stock. That may have made the difference.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Cabelas at noon
    20130320_115312_zpsa509cb4e.jpg

They also had 3k large pistol primers

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member