Texas SOT

OK, Who's The Most [B][I] Unpopular[/I][/B] President of All Time?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Edit to add:
    I guess I should have added these to the title of this thread.......
    ..... in your opinion?
    ..... not necessarily the "worst", just the most "unpopular"?

Let me guess ......................hmmmm?

Could it be by any chance our current president? :evil: I'll have to go with a yes! :banana:

(Just realized you can't bold, or italicize, etc. words in the title, bummer!)
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    I hear what you're saying. This forum will likely go for obama, but ........................... I don't consider all info from "polls", etc. as pure fact. In my opinion our current leader(?) has done much more damage to our country in so many different ways than any before him. Just my two bits.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I hear what you're saying. This forum will likely go for obama, but ........................... I don't consider all info from "polls", etc. as pure fact. In my opinion our current leader(?) has done much more damage to our country in so many different ways than any before him. Just my two bits.
    I can develop a poll and tell you the exact results before the poll is taken.

39% approve of Obama, I not only do not doubt that, but I suspect that if you axe the right people his approval will be over 90%. Obama could pull out a tin and run a rail of coke, then pull out a 45 and blow someone away ALL ON LIVE TV and a segment of our population will support him at a 90% level and deny he did it. That is a FACT Jack!

Answer the following question, by circling the YES or the NO.

1) Are you still beating your wife regularly? YES NO

etc

etc

etc

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    The guy we got now, is the worst we have EVER seen! He is committed to destroying this
    country, and so far, has done a pretty good job of it. How anyone could look at what this man
    and his fellow travelers have done to this country, in the last 6 years, and then say BUSH was
    worse, needs to have his head examined! Read his "books" he wrote about himself! Like Hitler,
    in Mien Kampf, he pretty well lays out his disgust for our country.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    The guy we got now, is the worst we have EVER seen! He is committed to destroying this
    country, and so far, has done a pretty good job of it. How anyone could look at what this man
    and his fellow travelers have done to this country, in the last 6 years, and then say BUSH was
    worse, needs to have his head examined! Read his "books" he wrote about himself! Like Hitler,

Winner ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    X2

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    And I dont believe that Bush 2 was ever as unpopular as this jug-eared commie we
    have now! Especially if that poll came off one of the "major news outlets", read "controlled
    by the administration." All of the alphabet networks, ABC, CBS, NBC, AND MSNBC, are nothing
    but mouth-pieces for whatever left wing fool is in power! Its been like that since John Kennedy
    was in office, they covered for him on all his sexual adventures, and most of the public NEVER
    even heard of such, until after he was murdered. The press in this country needs to get back to
    being our eyes and ears for suspected corruption, not COVERING it up!

Top Bottom