• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And gen X rules supreme again.

Gen x plus boomer makes successfully kids. Mine are atleast. College grads home owners work their asses off ans don't bitch. They aren't as conservative as I would like but that usually comes with age and gooberment ass raping.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Just a blame article. I'm a boomer, born at the tail end of that cycle and I have 3 kids that are millennials. If the 2008 recession was bad, should have seen the early 80's with no jobs and I recall having a 13% interest rate on a new car loan. I believe my 1st home loan in the late 80's had a 9% rate. Costly childcare expenses? My wife w/o a degree quit her job when the first child was born since infant care, cost of commuting, work clothing costs and lunch would leave her making less than $100 a week...she never went back to work. My 3 millennial kids have done well. All are married and oddly enough, only one person in each marriage works. My IRA and 401k investments suck just like theirs. I never blamed my parent's generation for any hardships and I do recall hearing the hardships they experienced in their 20's and 30's. Stuff happens, that's part of life and there's nobody to blame!

Top Bottom