• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Everyone always puts pics of their new guns up but I wanna see some with some character (wear and tear) to them. This is my 10 old HK USPc 9mm (my very first handgun), this weekend weather permiting it'll hit 40,000 trouble free rounds.
    Texas SOT

carney

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2008
    Outside DFW metromess.
    Glock 22, my first handgun i've owned it about 4 years, put about 10,000 rounds through it myself it was manufactured back in 1994, i have no earthly idea what the total round count is.

006.jpg

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    ~10,000 rounds through my G17 and it's never given me any problems save for a few FTEs first time out which clearly fall under the category of "user error."

G17-08.jpg

Looks relatively new in the photo, but it's easily >5000 rounds at that point.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    tn_100_0949.png

I've only put around 3,000 rounds through it in the year that I've owned it. The gun has been rock solid. Only issue I had was the trigger bar return spring snapped, though there is no telling how old it was and that was a simple/cheap fix. Other than that it has been incredibly reliable.

I like wear marks, it adds character. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    My first SIG. A P226 Equinox. It always seems to make the range trips. I have no idea of the round count, but it's a ton. I took the Equinox grips off to keep them from getting beat up.

P226-2.jpg

A P7 Commercial, not a police trade in. It's seen a lot of carry time in the past but I don't carry it anymore. I am the third owner and have no clue to the round count on this either.

HKP7-2.jpg

Rngr504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Houston, Tx.
    Has given me zero trouble, but that's to be expected of a revolver...

GP100-04.jpg

Dang, that is the first weapon I ever owned! I bought one to get through the Academy (We were only allowed to go through with a revolver) and carried for a short time when I first became a cop. Traded it in to get my first Sig. Man I need to pick one of these up again for just nostalgic reasons.

Rngr504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Houston, Tx.
    Rngr504, you should never get rid of your first.....go get yourself another. ;)

BTW, from your screen name I take you was/are in the 82nd?

Yeah should have never sold it. Young and was hurting for money to buy a new duty weapon.....

Yes Sir, 1/504 and 2/505, Red Devils and White Falcons respectively. Miss ole' Bragg at times.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Yes Sir, 1/504 and 2/505, Red Devils and White Falcons respectively. Miss ole' Bragg at times.

Cool, how long ago? I just got out in April and was in 2/505 (Aco. and HHC) for the past 11 years....I'm kinda missin it too right now.

Top Bottom