• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    New to this website but not to firearms in general. Served Uncle Sam from 1968 until 1974 in the U.S. Army. Infantry training allowed me to become familiar with all of the weapons the Infantry used. Small arms such as the 1911's and M16's up to the mortars and shoulder fired M72 rocket launchers.
    Uncle Sam has a wide variety of toys to play with.
    Guns International

exspook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Bee Cave
    Welcome, and thanks for your service. I too gave a few years to Uncle Sam, but my time was in the 80's with Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Semper Fi.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I figured there would be many vets using this website. Thanks to all of you younger warriors who gave up some of their lifetime to protect our country. I am so glad to see that the general public these days openly shows their appreciation for our men and women currently serving. It was not that way back in the 70s when I got out of the Army. We were all considered "baby killers". My daughter is married to a guy currently serving in the Marines. The families of today's military sacrifice right along with their military member. God Bless all who serve today or have served in the past. Thanks for you comments.

Top Bottom