Old But New!

radioman

Mar 19, 2008
san antonio
Howdy all from the Alamo City. I'm Johnny. You can call me whatever you want..just don't call to cancel a trip to the range!

radioman

Mar 19, 2008
san antonio
46 on the patio, Carnyman! Clear and crisp. Good day to head to Bracken Range and give the old S&W .357 Model 65-3 "K" frame a work out! Have to wait til they open at noon dang it!

Thanks for the welcome!

ironman45693

Mar 12, 2008
Austin
Welcome, but I think Bracken Range is closed. Bullet Holes is open till 8 though. I was just there yesterday to give my P7M8 and USPf .45 a work-out.

radioman

Mar 19, 2008
san antonio
Hey, Ironman! Thanks for the welcome. I was there last week. Maybe Bracken's closed for Easter?

Blast some full auto at the Hole!! Take money!

Thank you, Longtooths! I appreciate it.

ironman45693

Mar 12, 2008
Austin
I most often go to Bracken Range, But the past few times I have tried to go, they have been closed with a sign that reads "closed for annual repair" on the gate(I guess I have to start calling before I go). Bullet Holes is farther away and not as nice, but much more lenient on double taps and such. Plus they don't charge by the gun as Bracken does, so I can bring an array with me.

radioman

Mar 19, 2008
san antonio
Thanks, 300! I'll do just that!

Ironman, they close for those repairs and it leaves me with no options in this area (NE)..drives me crazy! I agree about the per gun charge at Bracken. If I take my .38's, Kahr P9 and perhaps 1 one more + my charge to shoot, it adds up.

Gas the way it is, I need to stay close to home!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members