• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Thank you for the Welcome "aboard". Makes me feel at home, ran a Navy/Marine Corp MARS station our of my home for 19 years. Good bunch of guys.

That’s a salute to my dear departed brother. He did 23 years in the Navy.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Howdy from Humble, TX. Do you have kids and grandkids? If so I am a true advocate for 4H or other groups and encourage our youths to take part in them.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Howdy from Humble, TX. Do you have kids and grandkids? If so I am a true advocate for 4H or other groups and encourage our youths to take part in them.
    Have a daughter and a grandson, they don't live in TX, still working on that daughter says as soon as grandson graduates high school they will move, not sure where, I'd love here back in TX. Had a son, he died about 9 years ago. Have a niece and here husband, he just retired from the Navy, they have 2 boys.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Have a daughter and a grandson, they don't live in TX, still working on that daughter says as soon as grandson graduates high school they will move, not sure where, I'd love here back in TX. Had a son, he died about 9 years ago. Have a niece and here husband, he just retired from the Navy, they have 2 boys.
    I married again 3 years ago, along with that came 1 grand daughter and here 3 grown children. Like them all. All of them live in Texas.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I married again 3 years ago, along with that came 1 grand daughter and here 3 grown children. Like them all. All of them live in Texas.
    If you are still in Coryell County they got a great 4H group as my daughter competed against them some time ago in Gatesville.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    If you are still in Coryell County they got a great 4H group as my daughter competed against them some time ago in Gatesville.
    My ancestors moved from Coryell County in 1889 in 3 wagons and teams of mules. They had a stone home built in Coryell when they lived there, I'm told it still stands. My dad's great-grandfather and my dad's grandfather and families left to move farther north to a county that was set up in 1885. They sold what they had in Coryell then.

My dad's great-grandfather was born in Texas during The Republic of Texas.

Top Bottom