• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    $1,300 - Olympic Arms Westerner - 5” barrel, overall length 8.75”, traditionally color case hardened (not just a coating) - the gun is lightly used but in excellent shape as you can see in the detailed pictures - this particular gun is an excellent example of CCH, with rich, vibrant colors. Schuetzen Pistol Works was the 1911 division at Olympic Arms. All SPW pistols feature matched frames and slides, hand fitted barrels, ramp and throat jobs, lowered and widened ejection ports, beveled mag wells, hand-stoned-to-match hammers and sears, lightweight long-shoe over-travel adjusted triggers, shaped and tensioned extractors and full length guide rods. LOL, the red ZIP tie is a poor-man's chamber flag - comes with the gun at no additional charge ! Prefer a face to face transaction with a Bill of Sale or TX LTC, near Frisco, but I’ll ship the gun (USPS insured) to your FFL for +75. This isn’t a business - I’m an individual collector occasionally selling guns I’ve previously purchased. No trades - additional pictures, questions, let me know.
    IMG_6919.jpg
    IMG_6917.jpg
    IMG_6916.jpg
    IMG_6915.jpg
    IMG_6918.jpg
    IMG_6920.jpg
    IMG_6921.jpg
    IMG_6922.jpg
    IMG_6923.jpg
    IMG_6861.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom