Venture Surplus ad

OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I think that Zeke is over pierced and all that nose metal is slowing him down or maybe he's just a rich turd.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    The Hallmark channel is fully aligned with, and supportive of, the alphabet people. Pretty soon they’ll probably be showing Drag Queen Story Hour for Kiddies at the public library.

I’ve sworn off the NFL, but I’d watch the NFL before Hallmark. But I’d smash my TV with a sledgehammer before watching either one.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    ;););)

1604453427764.png

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    The Hallmark channel is fully aligned with, and supportive of, the alphabet people. Pretty soon they’ll probably be showing Drag Queen Story Hour for Kiddies at the public library.

I’ve sworn off the NFL, but I’d watch the NFL before Hallmark. But I’d smash my TV with a sledgehammer before watching either one.
    Smash your tv with a hammer? This is a gun board not some hammer board. Use your shotgun! And have a pot of coffee ready for the nice policeman. LOL!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I felt like resurrecting this thread since they gave us some delightful new material today. At least we get a good draft pick eh?
    Well they phucked that up too. Imho. Could have been 5 spots better .

Let me just add I'm a nearly 50 year cowboys fan. When my wife got the job offer here a decade ago I'm like hell ya.

Oh well 2020 sucked for so many reasons.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Fire McCarthy. He pretty much gave the game away by not reviewing the reception leading to a field goal and a 5 point lead. And that's not the only really stupid coaching mistake he made this year.

And, they weren't going anywhere anyway so it really doesn't matter.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Fire McCarthy. He pretty much gave the game away by not reviewing the reception leading to a field goal and a 5 point lead. And that's not the only really stupid coaching mistake he made this year.

And, they weren't going anywhere anyway so it really doesn't matter.

As a Packers fan I can tell you McCarthy is trash. TRASH. He wasted Aaron Rodgers prime years, who will go down as probably the most efficient QB in NFL history.

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    I felt like resurrecting this thread since they gave us some delightful new material today. At least we get a good draft pick eh?

Well if you are a Texans fan, we don't get jack shit, except another loss to end the season. You guessed it we gave our first round draft picks away.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well if you are a Texans fan, we don't get jack shit, except another loss to end the season. You guessed it we gave our first round draft picks away.
    At least someone grew a brain and fired that phuktard jackass masquerading as a coach and GM.

I guarentee you he would have traded Watson next.

Top Bottom