• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaRedneck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure if you guys saw this already. I figured seince this happened in Texas it was posted somewhere on here but I did a quick search and didn't find anything. If I missed it, sorry, I just joined yesterday. Anyway, here is the video...

Guns International

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    This was recently "featured" on Tosh.0!

I wonder if the shooter was charged? Even with consent, shooting someone is still against the law (isn't it?).

Wait, he said "to Brackenridge from Cedar Park" (~2:15); so this was local to SA?!?

EDIT: It appears it was...

FOX 7, the local Austin-area news station for the man who allowed himself to be shot in the now-infamous bulletproof vest test video, talked to Benjamin Williams about what precautions he took before allowing a friend to shoot him in the chest and his experience in the law enforcement academy.

You can see FOX 7's entire report on this youtube phenomenon here including interviews with local law enforcement officials on what, if any laws, Benjamin and his friends might have broken.
    Unfortunately, the link in the U-tube video is no longer valid. The U-tube video was posted in April 2009.

Regardless, what a dumbass!

Cheers! M2

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Nothing like Level II armor and a Level III threat...

I hear ya fellas. Consider too that he got hit right over his heart and the impact alone could have stopped it. I thought I had seen it all....

Nah, that's way to the left of his heart. Your heart is just barely left of center, if at all.

Top Bottom