ARJ Defense ad

WTS Open Saiga-12 Shotgun (Brownwood, TX)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Full Open-division Saiga-12, set up to be identical except for the magazine well to the only mag-fed shotguns ever to win the USPSA Open Nationals (twice, for those keeping score). In the world of mag fed shotguns, only Dreadnaught Industries LLC has managed to build guns reliable enough to win the Nationals. With the full competition system (ported barrel, brake, and short gas) have a recoil pulse closer to a rifle than a shotgun.

Features include: 19" barrel, modified choke, shortened gas system, angle porting, mid-barrel compensator, extended magazine latch lever, Magul side folding/adjustable length stock, undercut bolt, throated and polished, and (if anyone still cares, as if anyone ever really did) 922(r) compliant.

Brand new without optics, these run $2,850. However, this is a lightly used gun...I broke it down and gave it a complete cleaning, changed the springs, updated a few bits with the latest versions, and test fired it so...consider it more of a factory refurbished gun.

I am selling it for the original owner, so: Private sale here in Texas, and I can meet reasonably close to Stately Wakal Manor and Longhorn Spa or negotiate for versions of unreasonably close if you buy the chicken fried steaks. No retarded "private bills of sale" and there is no 4473 associated with it. Or, of course, I can mail it to your FFL.

$1800.

As always, interesting trades cheerfully considered but keep in mind I have little use for new guns that I did not build, S&W with locks, or most plastic fantastic. Any gun with military markings, knives, swords, and the like are always worth chatting about.

As an aside, it has a Soviet rail-optics mount on it now. I can swap it out for a micro dot mount in the rear sight dovetail (set up for Doctor/JP style dots like the Burris Fastfire series) for another $100. I have several magazine well systems available as well, but they interfere with the use of drums so choose carefully.

Alex
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• Saiga12_Open_1_15June17.jpeg
      Saiga12_Open_1_15June17.jpeg
      95.2 KB · Views: 132
    • Saiga12_Open_2_15June17.jpeg
      Saiga12_Open_2_15June17.jpeg
      77.6 KB · Views: 110
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support