• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    I placed 3 orders over 3 weeks ago for some tactical pants, thigh holster and a chest rig. I have yet to get any shipping info and I tried calling the company. the only option is to leave a voice mail. well I have left the voice mail with correct contact info and still they have yet to call me back. I also have talked to their reps on their online chat. They could not give me an answer as to what is going on with the orders. They just said we will email you when we find something out. After about the 4th chat session I said I want my orders canceled and a refund. Never happened. Still no email. I did a BBB search and apperantly I am not the only one who has this issue. I found countless complaints on google about this company too. So for the prevention of stress I urge you to not use the company opsgear.com.
    Hurley's Gold

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    I placed 3 orders over 3 weeks ago for some tactical pants, thigh holster and a chest rig. I have yet to get any shipping info and I tried calling the company. the only option is to leave a voice mail. well I have left the voice mail with correct contact info and still they have yet to call me back. I also have talked to their reps on their online chat. They could not give me an answer as to what is going on with the orders. They just said we will email you when we find something out. After about the 4th chat session I said I want my orders canceled and a refund. Never happened. Still no email. I did a BBB search and apperantly I am not the only one who has this issue. I found countless complaints on google about this company too. So for the prevention of stress I urge you to not use the company opsgear.com.
    It's tough to answer phones when your operating bro..

0e910983e25f0a467dc1b3f2f2e8b985.jpg

Serious note, that sucks thanks for posting

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    They've been blasted elsewhere for the same problems. They supposedly fixed the issues and had a lame excuse but that was short lived.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Over the 4th of July London Bridge Trading Company had a 50% off sale on selected items. I tried ordering & the website wasn't working for me. The 4th being Monday I contacted them Tuesday & they said they would honor the sale price.

2 weeks went by & I didn't have my order & got concerned as I had 2 cases of ammo not show up when it was said to be delivered. So I sent out an e-mail & the responce I got was Sorry we messed up! We will send you one for free!

Recently made a Larue order & they are anothe company that will continue to get my business. Their prices are good, they are a Texas company & the swag is always welcomed.

Top Bottom