• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rc51rider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Seabrook get down texas
    Ok guys, i dont exactly nothing about oiptics and even less about NV optics.

so le tme get to the point, if you had a hardon for NV rifle scopes, wouls ya buy this Pulsar Challenger 2.7x50 GS Night Vision Scope - Patriot Defense
    ?

i am thinking about it, but dont want to feel like an idiot when i get it delivered and it sucks.

hah.

Wow! Thats a real good price! Im looking for a night vison scope too, but I want mine for hog killing. I don't know if 2.5 zoom would be enough.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    It appears to be a generation one, thus the low price. It may be a fun toy but probably not something for a "working" gun. But for that price, it may be fun to play around with.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Wolfwood, looking at your spelling and grammar, wait until you are sober before you purchase it buddy.

lol.

nah not drunk. just typing to fast to early in the morning, in between a bunch of work stuff, after to many cups of coffee lol. kindof the opposite of drunk actually.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    It appears to be a generation one, thus the low price. It may be a fun toy but probably not something for a "working" gun. But for that price, it may be fun to play around with.

that is kindof what i was thinking. honestly i dont see myself ever spending that much money on a NV scope. maybe if it ran on AAA batteries or something more common / rechargeable.

i am pretty much looking for something for casual use. will save the expensive stuff for SHTF battefield pickup [lol].

Top Bottom