• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    The folks protesting from We Surround Them OC 912 are a "Local Tea Party group".

You said it yourself the Tea Party has no structure. You cannot remove or exclude them from clamming to belong to a movement if you disagree with there actions or directions.

I'm not saying these Tea Party members reflect on the whole of the group but it is not false pretext to say they represent a group that believes it's part of and contributes to the Tea Party movement.

If you had a formal organization it'd be easy for leaders and as a whole to turn them away. For now they still believe and advertise they're part of the same Tea Party you belong and others within the Tea Party agree. Again not all or most but some.
    Target Sports

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Have you visited their website? They support the Tea Party.
    So? Just because the 912 Project supports the Tea Party doesn't mean that the Tea Party particularly welcomes their support.
    I'm as much a member of the Tea Party as M. Sage, and I found their actions in the video deplorable! I have a hard time believing that anyone who truly espouses the ideals of the Tea Party would endorse these nuts.
    I have a very easy time believing that these nuts believe in Tea Party ideals, and then have quite a few "ideals" of their own - yet still claim association with the Tea Party!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    So? Just because the 912 Project supports the Tea Party doesn't mean that the Tea Party particularly welcomes their support.
    I'm as much a member of the Tea Party as M. Sage, and I found their actions in the video deplorable! I have a hard time believing that anyone who truly espouses the ideals of the Tea Party would endorse these nuts.
    I have a very easy time believing that these nuts believe in Tea Party ideals, and then have quite a few "ideals" of their own - yet still claim association with the Tea Party!

Bingo.

Meanwhile, the associations between CAIR and groups like Hamas are mutual.

Top Bottom