• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BT1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    USA
    Is this the same one they have at Amon Carter every other month; i.e. rubber band guns, ball caps with rattlesnake heads on the bills, camoflaged bikinis, a couple dozen guns, etc.?

docbrazos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Weatherford, Texas
    Wasn't a bad show. $5.00 Parking and $8.00 admission makes me realize why I don't go to every one of them. (parking is not the falt of the promoter).
    Guess I need to go more though, Haven't been to one lately and the sticker shock, WoW!
    I do hope those folks still selling 380 Hardball for $40.00 a box have lots of storage at their house because no one ways buying at that price. Also saw plenty of primers for sale and still on the shelves by noon saturday. Prices were reasonable at today's prices. $29.50 per K for pistol primers WW and Federal & SRP 34.00 per k for Winchester.
    A year ago they'er were no primers at $40.00k within 30 minuits of the show opening!

wneubauer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    There were some reasonable prices on primers, and some other stuff. Not many good buys on guns, though. I picked up a Mosin for 109.00 which shoots quite well, but I had to look at every one in the place to fine a decent one. Bought 3 GI 1911 mags for 6.00 per and they work great. One was a Colt, one was a Checkmate, and the 3rd was unmarked.The AR stuff was everywhere, as were the camo t-shirts, bikinis, etc. My son and I had a good time looking at everything, and lunch at Joe T's always makes the trip worth it. Parked for free on the street just north of the hall, so that saved us a bit.. I'll be back...

Top Bottom