The perfect gift idea for that person you really hate

SHIRT_c0-0-917-535_s885x516.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThoughtCriminal2A

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Austin
    Robert Francis O'Rourke has publicly issued his intention to "take" firearms--
    taking firearms is stealing, theft/robbery, a criminal act,
    last I checked stealing a firearm is a felony crime in all 50 states and Washington DC.
    Since he has made admission to do that in cahoots with "we", then he has also thereby made admission to conspiracy to commit felony theft of a firearm.

This is a good test case to uphold the rule of law.

The Texas Suspicious Activity Reporting Network was set up to "report suspicious activities or behaviors that may indicate criminal, terroristic, or school safety-related threats", for which this does qualify.

https://iwatchtx.org/index.html

Robert Francis O'Rourke has a prior criminal history of DWI, and felony burglary, breaking and entering.
    He has now publicly articulated intent to do more felony crimes.
    This serial criminal needs to be investigated, as a "red flag".

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    Robert Francis O'Rourke has publicly issued his intention to "take" firearms--
    taking firearms is stealing, theft/robbery, a criminal act,
    last I checked stealing a firearm is a felony crime in all 50 states and Washington DC.
    Since he has made admission to do that in cahoots with "we", then he has also thereby made admission to conspiracy to commit felony theft of a firearm.
    This is a good test case to uphold the rule of law.
    The Texas Suspicious Activity Reporting Network was set up to "report suspicious activities or behaviors that may indicate criminal, terroristic, or school safety-related threats", for which this does qualify.
    https://iwatchtx.org/index.html
    Robert Francis O'Rourke has a prior criminal history of DWI, and felony burglary, breaking and entering.
    He has now publicly articulated intent to do more felony crimes.
    This serial criminal needs to be investigated, as a "red flag".
    I say give him 30 days in the electric chair !

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Is Bonnen better than a Democrat? Really? At least the Democrat wouldn't be speaker...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    I expressed that there is no need for such a thing, as he has a primary challenger.

Our county is conservative and isn’t likely going to elect a dem. That’s just the way it is. I don’t get to choose the reasoning of the whole county.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I would like to see that scrawny bastard try to take my AR.
    You just threatened to kill him.

Ofcourse you didnt but that's how that comment by a zillion people is being spin today.

Tha good news is every dem who wants to have a chance to be elected just did an epic face palm. Some are even saying who's up for 2024 cause you just dont come out and tell the truth like he did.

Oh they want your guns, all your guns they just wont come out and say it.

If I ever see him out I will ask him an honest question. If you believe so much in this are you going to be on the confiscation teams. If he says anything but yes hes an elitist coward do as I say punk. If he says yes I will at least respect him for having a backbone. Till he forces other people to do it. See I think hes a punk who spent a few years working on his voice and inflections in an attempt to gain power. Not unlike another politician who took guns then killed over 6 million jews.

No I'm not calling him a nazi just a disingenuous piece of trash who will say what and how he thinks you want to hear. Especially since he's flip flopped on the gun stuff. At least part of it from when he was running for the house.

Top Bottom