• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    You live in Lampasas and I am betting you are a white guy. Out of state plates (especially Texas) are particularly targeted in certain nearby states. And thats nearby states not the joys of some hole like Illinois or California. In many areas the best policy is to avoid police interaction as the likelihood of bad things happening are high.

Edit: Would be interesting how a Chicago cop would handle you when pulled over.

I have been pulled over in many states and it has never been an issue. I have been targeted as I pulled a box trailer and for a long time police felt if it wasn't full of illegals, it was full of drugs.

Still not an issue.

The first thing I pull out of my wallet is my white card. It makes all discretions go away.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Got pulled over in Humble by HCSO in the seventies for driving to close to another car with California plates. "2 Kaliforn ya veeehicles is too much and I figured you was up to somethin."
    We were about a block from my buds house. Both in the service and stationed in California. Back then Uncle Sam chose your assignments. Neither of us picked the sun drenched stupid state. But we didn't gripe either.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I know cops are gonna harass me so I don't waste time being polite. I spit on their shoe as soon as they get to the window and make sure they're aware who pays their salary.

I've not once met a cop who didn't treat me like crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I know cops are gonna harass me so I don't waste time being polite. I spit on their shoe as soon as they get to the window and make sure they're aware who pays their salary.

I've not once met a cop who didn't treat me like crap.

I have found it helps a lot to set them at ease when you greet them with "'sup, bud!?" and offer a fist bump and a swig from your flask.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I tried letting them know I was armed but they started screaming at me as soon as I waved my gun out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom