• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Well as an outsider, I will shut my mouth, my home is Texas now, I do not wish to make enemies with my fellow countrymen. I moved here to get away from the bullshit and I came here causing it. For that I am sorry board members. Even Easttexasrick, I will not unblock him yet, but I am sorry. I came into this discussion way tooo hot, people in Ca are like people from New York, they are all hot headed and most of them rude, and I do not want to bring that here because that is what i am trying to escape and better myself and be more happy, hence the reason I moved away from the cities into the country side 60 miles from a city. I will prove my worth here and prove I am not the average California trash. As for the paying $10 to post in the classifieds section, I did not know that, I will be paying the $10 to use the classifieds section of this forum and redeem my honor by responding to 25 more threads through the next few days. This will be my new fresh start, I will share my knowledge of rifles and ELR platforms and hope to make new friends. Sorry to you all.

Time will tell if your serious or not.

Again, as I said before.....

Welcome to TGT.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well as an outsider, I will shut my mouth, my home is Texas now, I do not wish to make enemies with my fellow countrymen. I moved here to get away from the bullshit and I came here causing it. For that I am sorry board members. Even Easttexasrick, I will not unblock him yet, but I am sorry. I came into this discussion way tooo hot, people in Ca are like people from New York, they are all hot headed and most of them rude, and I do not want to bring that here because that is what i am trying to escape and better myself and be more happy, hence the reason I moved away from the cities into the country side 60 miles from a city. I will prove my worth here and prove I am not the average California trash. As for the paying $10 to post in the classifieds section, I did not know that, I will be paying the $10 to use the classifieds section of this forum and redeem my honor by responding to 25 more threads through the next few days. This will be my new fresh start, I will share my knowledge of rifles and ELR platforms and hope to make new friends. Sorry to you all.

Well, this right here puts you ahead of many of the ex-Cali's we've had lately. I do hope you find a comfortable fit here and it's a good experience for you. These folks are some of the finest (if oddest) people you could ever meet, and we do meet up fairly often, and we pull together when someone needs help - I've witnessed that several times just in the past year. Real, genuine, offline friendship is not unusual. And you may find that Rick is one of the most likely to be in the thick of that decency.

Kick back, relax, settle in. You've got nothing to prove (unless someone says "oh yeah? Prove it!") and a lot of good times to gain.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Fuckit, why not? I’ll give ya a second chance at a first impression.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    New, improved Hoji?!

:green:
    1685656912507.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … As for the paying $10 to post in the classifieds section,…
    The forum supporter option provides a benefit to bypass the 25 post requirement to access the classifieds; it’s not a requirement to be a forum supporter to post an ad.

Without knowing your history, please understand this little corner of the internet is a little different than most other forums in general; we try to focus on building face to face relationships as a cornerstone. We usually have two forum-wide Family Reunions, one in spring, the other fall. Regionally, there’s a lot of range days and lunch meets as well. We encourage the face to face aspect as that builds a layer of trust and camaraderie among members that doesn’t naturally occur via the written word. Most of the active members know each other in real life; if not, we have mutual friends in real life.

Having said that, the classifieds section isn’t a focus for most of us; it exists as a side benefit to facilitate deals among members, and that’s where the relationships pay off.

We’ve got a handful of guys who have done or currently in the ELR space, always good to have more expertise when those discussions come up.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well......At least he didn't pose nekkid.
    Please no one post that pick of the fat balding white guy nearly naked on a bed full of guns. Eye bleach is having supply chain issues.

ETA

This one. No one post this pic.

1685661363274.png

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Can you say incel living in moms basement without actually saying incel living in moms basement?

That's his bed from when he was 12. And he's rocking a crap ton or 22 blasters with a couple of 38 and a 9mm.

He throws up a video game guitar as one of his prize possessions and the only think missing is the klingon costume from his cosplay outfit.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Please no one post that pick of the fat balding white guy nearly naked on a bed full of guns. Eye bleach is having supply chain issues.

ETA

This one. No one post this pic.

View attachment 390099

I thought you said you lost ALL of your hair.

And thanks for posting the picture of you WITH, at least, your undies on.

Top Bottom