Venture Surplus ad

Outdated/Useless Gun stuff of Yesteryear..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The "Chin Brace"

1712028341531.png

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Thankfully, I have never been much into ' all the rage' type items. That stands not merely for firearms but for everything. When it comes to guns, I mostly prefer them to be stock. I add new grips rarely, install a scope now and then - especially now in my late sixties because the eyes are not 24 anymore and add a sling which also is a nice addition too. To me gizmos and gadgets though only add more things that can fail.

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    Idk man, a belly shot that won’t jam up with a 38+p is useful no matter how you dice it.

And those j-frames with 3 inch barrels and a round but grip are fun to shoot with 38 special.
    I agree, it was a supposed to be a joke cause I just picked up that 43c yesterday and the guy I got it from said revolvers in general were outdated for SD.
    Send me all your J frames. I will take good care of them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    give no, however I’ll sell ya this lightly used 43c though for a fair price. I want a 640 pro as well.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Idk man, a belly shot that won’t jam up with a 38+p is useful no matter how you dice it.

And those j-frames with 3 inch barrels and a round but grip are fun to shoot with 38 special.
    I let my wife pick her first handgun and she said she wanted that cute little S&W Bodyguard 38. I tried to persuade her to get something else, but she wanted the Bodyguard.

Unknown.jpeg

That gun was anything but fun to shoot and she finally asked me to sell the little palm bruiser.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    14.5" pinned and welded AR barrels.

I have never understood all the work to shorten a barrel 1" (compared to a 16" barrel with flash hider) but lose the ability to swap muzzle devices.

This is ignoring stories of the ATF unscrewing the "permanent" muzzle devices with oversized pipe wrenches and vices........ When they want you they're going to get you.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I let my wife pick her first handgun and she said she wanted that cute little S&W Bodyguard 38. I tried to persuade her to get something else, but she wanted the Bodyguard.

View attachment 444336

That gun was anything but fun to shoot and she finally asked me to sell the little palm bruiser.
    Especially if you pack it with +p rounds. It’s rated for them but barks like a mean dog. Mine’s an adequate office desk drawer denizen though.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Lots of sbr’s were pre brace. Look at the few who did the ATF’s “Free” sbr’s. Im sure the numbers of new sbr’s are on the decline. The big question is if the ATF will renege with the decline in of people going the brace route, as its all about the $$$.

Top Bottom