• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chickenwing

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Central Texas
    I've used a couple different slide holsters that weren't too bad. Just sucks because there is no guessing if your shirt comes up, pretty obvious it's a gun barrel.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    My Raven holsters work pretty well. Just make your belt loops, belt, and holster loops are all exactly the same size.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I've got a leather one that I used to carry a 23 in every day. It wasn't very expensive and has an adjustable thumb break. So far, it's been the best OWB conceilment holster I've ever used, for any handgun. Holds the gun very close to the body and the curve is very organic. It's lightweight and thin leather, but it's held it's shape for years and fits the gun perfectly after plenty of hard use. It's sitting on my desk at home, I used it just the other day. I'll check it out when I get home and post up what brand/model it is.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I've been please with the Galco Concealable for cold weather carry with sweat shirt or jacket to help. This one is molded for the P2000, but coincidentally G19 fits in it almost as well. I also have a leather paddle holster (can't remember the name) that pulls pretty tight and will work under a coat or comfortable open carry when you can. If I remember, I'll get a shot of that one.

galco1.gif

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I second any Don Hume holster. I've bought five Don Hume holsters over the years for my guns. I buy the open top as I prefer them and they are excellent quality and work very well. I buy from Gunner's Alley cheaper than I can get them direct from Don Hume. They have excellent service and I've always received them within three days after my call. Can't say enough about their service and the quality of the Don Hume (expecially for the price). I wear a G23 quite often and it sucks up flat against my body and is easy to conceal. Good luck. Don Hume Open Top Belt Holster (H721 OT) If you prefer the thumb snap it is available in the same style holster.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    If you're into minimalist holsters, this is pretty cool. Called the Beltster. Made by a guy in Bandera, TX. He will place it wherever you want around your waistline and work in whatever cant you want or don't want.
    This a couple of pics of it with my P12 at 8 o'clock with a 15degree cant. No thumb break safety, but the holster part is inside the belt and the tension of the belt holds the pistol very well. Some of you may say it is a bad way to carry, but it works for me very well.
    DSC07306.jpg

DSC07305.jpg

Beltster, concealed carry holsters, colt handguns, glock handguns, leather gun holsters

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Here's a couple of pictures of my Master's Holsters paddle that of course you can put at any angle you like. I've never used this for conceal carry, just open carry at the ranch where I found it quite comfortable. Holds pretty close to the body, but being a paddle type, not as much as others.

GH3.gif

GH2.gif

GH1.gif

Top Bottom