Texas SOT

Pain.. what is worse. ( COPIED FROM SIG FORUM. I TAKE NO CREDIT FROM WRITING THIS.)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    My wife had our 3 kids naturally at home. I don't know if all women are like this... but she has a high pain tolerance. Still hurt her... but like you said the back labor sucked for her.

She is my queen.. and if I had to throw down with her... I'd be licking my wounds. lol
    She's only 4'8"... but you know what they say about dynamite...

That’s so cool! We did a homebirth once (middle kid) and it was the absolute best. Birthing center wasn’t bad either.

Here is a (totally discreet, don’t freak out anyone, not going there) picture of my face (only the FACE) when I was in the “completely dealing with it” zone. Tell me that’s not alterered state of consciousness.

zDfDL1.png
    ARJ Defense ad

Bvhawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was in an accident one time and was crushed. Amongst the various injuries I broke my back in three areas and broke 22 of 24 ribs. Invariably the docs would have to roll me from side to side on occasion which caused tremendous pain and take my breath away due to the pain. So here I was crying cause the pain, can’t breath and trying to take gulps of air so not to die.

That was ten years ago next month and my ribs still hurt if I lay in my sides. There was a whole lot more injuries that’s just a couple.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That’s so cool! We did a homebirth once (middle kid) and it was the absolute best. Birthing center wasn’t bad either.

Here is a (totally discreet, don’t freak out anyone, not going there) picture of my face (only the FACE) when I was in the “completely dealing with it” zone. Tell me that’s not alterered state of consciousness.

zDfDL1.png
    Yup your in the ZONE.
    I don't see how women do it.
    Men don't understand it... we can't and won't understand it. That is something that is totally between women and God.

He sums it up @ 3:12

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was in an accident one time and was crushed. Amongst the various injuries I broke my back in three areas and broke 22 of 24 ribs. Invariably the docs would have to roll me from side to side on occasion which caused tremendous pain and take my breath away due to the pain. So here I was crying cause the pain, can’t breath and trying to take gulps of air so not to die.

That was ten years ago next month and my ribs still hurt if I lay in my sides. There was a whole lot more injuries that’s just a couple.
    Wow... that hurts to read

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    For me it's a toss up between severe (repeat severe) toothache that throbs with every heartbeat up to the top of the head, lower back pain when you can put your hand on the small of your back and feel the muscle spasms dancing under the skin and finally my childhood memories of running barefoot through the living room and stubbing my big toe on the huge wooden leg of Dad's big chair.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom