• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Well, I too don't think this guy should walk free, no matter how long they say he has left. But, I'm a mouth watering, knuckle dragging, gun toting, rabid gun nut. I admit it, I am heartless when it comes to terrorists, I think they should all be hung up by their nuts.

This further shows the difference in predominately liberal countries like Britain and Scotland, and mainly conservative America. We believe in and eye for an eye, etc...

All this will do is enlighten terrorists all over the world. This guy will land and walk on a red carpet. He will be hailed as a hero to the dirtbags all over the world.

No, it AIN'T right.

crossfire

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2008
    Of course it isn't right. You know it and I know it. Governments no longer protect the people, if they ever did to begin with. The cost of showing the world how "enlightened and civilized" society and the human race has become is increased death and destruction by those who are shown repeatedly that society will show them pity and mercy that these murderers will not show their victims. This bomber was given extreme levels of protection to insure his safety and now is released in a show of compassion.
    His victms? They are nothing more than old news.
    In this day and age, Jack the Ripper would probably have been knighted.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    How this guy was ever put in jail is a mystery to me. There should have been some attempted prison break that had to be thwarted by deadly force......

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Terrorist Freed

That swine killed over 200 people and destroyed a multimillion dollar airplane. He was proven guilty in a court of law....

Now some slobbering liberal idiot felt sorry for him because he has prostate cancer and frees him. So he goes home to Libya where the great
    moslem hordes hate Americans especially and is a hero.

I detect the foul odor of a muslem loving, powerful, leftist high up in the American Government nodding his head, Yes, turn him loose.

Britain, of which Scotland is a part has become infested with the sheep eating, camel kissing $%$$#$s so its no surprise. Next war let the limeys
    do it for themself, they aren't our British cousins...Sorry, I'm pissed !

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    That swine killed over 200 people and destroyed a multimillion dollar airplane. He was proven guilty in a court of law....

I would have let him go, and flown him on a well-insured, cheap airplane that I rigged to explode about 100 miles into the flight. Then again I have a sick sense of humor.

I detect the foul odor of a muslem loving, powerful, leftist high up in the American Government nodding his head, Yes, turn him loose.

Obama had nothing to do with it. He even said today that they weren't happy with Scotland's decision to do this.

Britain, of which Scotland is a part has become infested with the sheep eating, camel kissing $%$$#$s so its no surprise. Next war let the limeys
    do it for themself, they aren't our British cousins...Sorry, I'm pissed !

The United Kingdom consists of Britain, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland. Scotland has it's own government, currency, and is a free-state essentially. It's not a part of Britain.

Don't forget that the UK has been a good ally in our previous endeavors. It would be cheap to sell them up the river because of this.

Englishman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    The New World
    This whole thing stinks. Former PM Tony Blair just meeting Gaddafi was bad enough, but brokering an apparent deal for oil with a convicted terrorist as a deal sweetener shows the depths of depravity that British politics has sunk too. If this all just boils down to oil money then I’m reminded of the saying; When things get bad (like the UK economy), desperate people do stupid things. Though I was no big fan of Margret Thatcher, something like this would have been unthinkable in her day. I don’t blame cuate for his sentiments. If the boot was on the other foot likely I would feel the same.

The relationship between England and Scotland has always been confusing. Scotland’s own parliament has been a recent thing and only really has minor tax raising powers. It is not a sovereign state in the true sense and has considerably less power than does say Texas vs US Fed government. For the most part Scotland is governed by the English parliament/government system. Something that has PO’d most Scotts since the 2 Kingdoms were United. However, the Scottish legal system has always been very separate from the laws of England and I suspect in the days ahead will hide behind this excuse. The mere fact this happened so quickly and was done when like here, when the government is on its summer vacation all adds up very conveniently.

deadeye1964

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    GRAPEVINE
    I must be missing something.Here is a terrorist who has claimed he is innocent from the beginning ( but we know he is not) serves many years in jail and now gets released because he is dying of cancer( he might be upset a little). What keeps this whack job from strapping on a bomb, walking into a mall and going out in glory, he has nothing to lose, he is dying anyway. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

I have a better idea, leave him in jail, take away his pain meds for cancer and watch him suffer.

As far as Lybia goes, we should bomb them just for giving this a guy a so-called hero's welcome.

I lost all respect for Scotland, if I were the victims family from that bombing, I would hold the scotland officials responsible for it since they let this terrorist go.

Top Bottom