pan am 103 guy really dying?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Aug 26, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Wow?!?

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/26/did-megrahi-only-have-weeks-to-live/

Perhaps we won’t know how long Megrahi has to live until he actually dies, but I suspect we have a better idea of how long the Scottish government will survive. I’m betting Megrahi outlives their current administration.

2. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    +1...They need to put the doctor who "was willing to make that prognosis" in jail to take Megrahi's place.:2cents:

3. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Typical....

4. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    They gave Ted Kennedy a month to live what, six months ago?

They should have just euthenized the prick.

5. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Fixed it for you!:happy0001:

6. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    There are a lot of unknowns about Prostate Cancer. I am a semi-expert on it since they ripped mine out in 04. Some guys get it and go fast, some have a slow moving kind. In my situation I had not had a physical in 4 years and something told me to go. PSA was a bit high, referred me to urologist, caught it just in time.

Every year they have that Houston Astro promotion for home runs to benefit Prostate Cancer. A few years ago during a game they interviewed the guy who was head of the benefit association. He said that in the mid 90's he had it, it had spread to his lympths, gave him six months, but they still fought it and here he was today. Now probably he had connections because when it's spread they don't usually fight it hard. But the point is no one can say for sure how long one has or how fast it will spread.

If I had to wager on the Lybian, he could be getting some expert treatment and live to see his grandkids. If that happens, just who will be sitting there with egg on their face.