• Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Report staying 1 dead, 2 captured not akot of details
    Confusion as French Hunt Magazine Attack Suspects - NBC News
    so I guess I need to wait until everyone involved is dead and the news can get it all figured out. 10 dead 12 injured was the first report but that's just numbers.
    Numbers were made up by statisticians and sold to political parties and news companies with biases.
    Now back to my Rob Lowe commercial as the overly paranoid Rob Lowe.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Were they Muslims? I apologize if I didn't say some. But frankly, the way in which you went about making your point was immature.
    Without a doubt, on both points. Still makes your opening comments on the thread on par with something that would spew from Sapper.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Without a doubt, on both points. Still makes your opening comments on the thread on par with something that would spew from Sapper.

Yeah I apologized though for giving that impression. You just keep on with trolling. I never minded Sapper, so if you're trying to make some kind of point I'm not sure what it is. I didn't ban him.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Hoji, I don't know where yo're going with the priests theme. you won't find priests standing in line to defend the actions of a few perverts. However, there's no shortage of muzzy radicals standing in line to defend the action of thee murders. standing in line to be the next victims by their elder handlers/manipulators to meet their 40 virgins.

Darth_Nuruodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    Houston
    I wouldn't paint Muslims with so broad a brush. It's not right when it's done to any group.

Except carnies, freakish hands and smell like cabbage.

This. You'll find no shortage of people to back up any idea when the group you're looking at is over a billion and a half people strong.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Can't help but think how different it would have been if that person filming had a carbine instead of a camera.
    That was my exact thought as well, but you know...
    6gljzb.jpg

off topic, or maybe on... Why the hell does a bunch of yaoi shit pop up when I google image search "france america"?

Parisian ghettos are the suburbs and thats where most of these folks live. They're trying to make it like that here too. Also...most Euro nations grant these folks asylum or otherwise import them but they dont integrate.
    What is interesting, or maybe disturbing, is that their government has allowed the Muslims to develop private communities that police themselves under sharia law. If someone chooses to live under sharia law that's fine and dandy, but I'm sure there are people in those communities that are being forced into it. Their government is failing to protect those people's rights.

Top Bottom