Gun Zone Deals

Pat Fallon's State Senate 30 seat up for grabs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    IMG_6860.JPG

I’ll damn sure be glad when these stop filling up my mailbox. I hate election & politics but we must do what we must do.

I’m fixing to go & vote. It’s this simple for me. Drew Springer didn’t support Constitutional Carry in the past. Well documented and the research I’ve done this morning shows while Luther did receive $500k from Dunn she’s doesn’t have hardly any “Enities” for donations and Drew is heavily support by large Corp entities. Plus she supports term limits and he doesn’t. This vote is easy for us. 2 more for Luther. Springer already has a seat in the house. If he wins we got to do this again.

To be honest, I’m tired of all this shit. It’s time to move on and enjoy life.
    Target Sports

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    View attachment 237072

I’ll damn sure be glad when these stop filling up my mailbox. I hate election & politics but we must do what we must do.

I’m fixing to go & vote. It’s this simple for me. Drew Springer didn’t support Constitutional Carry in the past. Well documented and the research I’ve done this morning shows while Luther did receive $500k from Dunn she’s doesn’t have hardly any “Enities” for donations and Drew is heavily support by large Corp entities. Plus she supports term limits and he doesn’t. This vote is easy for us. 2 more for Luther. Springer already has a seat in the house. If he wins we got to do this again.

To be honest, I’m tired of all this shit. It’s time to move on and enjoy life.

Luther is clear the big hunk of money she got is a loan. She loses she pays it back - every penny.

She’s got my vote - cast it already.

Springer is just one more rino swamp rat. States loud and clear he wants to be a career politician. He’s only suddenly pro-2A because he’s now surrounded with people just elected who are demanding it, and his record is now dragging him down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    NRA endorsed Springer. I asked GOA and they would not endorse either one, probably a smart move. I personally liked Estes and Fallon beat him with a particularly dirty race. Fallon moved up the chain and that appears to be what Springer is doing. Politics as usual.

Top Bottom