• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Went to Raising Cane's drive-thru the other day. The vehicle in front of me pulled up to the speaker and when asked for his order, he said hold on a minute. He then pulls his phone out and apparently starts calling his spouse. He then reads off the menu to her and eventually orders. REALLY!?!?
    **** that guy

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Went to Raising Cane's drive-thru the other day. The vehicle in front of me pulled up to the speaker and when asked for his order, he said hold on a minute. He then pulls his phone out and apparently starts calling his spouse. He then reads off the menu to her and eventually orders. REALLY!?!?
    falling-down-.jpg

Best performance by Michael Douglas

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The downfall of society IMO did not start with Obama. It started with the invention of the smart phone. What is so important that people need to be texting while driving or walking?

Smartphones didn't start this, they just made it more convenient. I remember seeing plenty of people in the 70s and 80s who were reading books or even newspapers while walking and driving. Women putting on their makeup behind the wheel. Kids with ever-present Walkman headphones on at the dinner table at restaurants, or walking down the sidewalk oblivious to everything with their eyes closed while listening to their music. I remember one guy I saw on 290 heading for Oak Hill who was driving down the road, headphones on (and these weren't the "ultralight" Walkman headphones, they were the clamshell cover-the-ears-and-block-out-all-extraneous-sound kind), reading a hardcover book that was the size of an encyclopedia which was resting against his steering wheel while doing 60 in his little light blue hatchback in traffic. The only thing missing was a three course meal.

It's not the device. It's the people. Blaming the smartphone for people's tendency to seek distraction at the stupidest possible time is like the left blaming AR-15s for all violence.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    People on their phone while in mixed company always pisses me off. The downfall of society IMO did not start with Obama. It started with the invention of the smart phone. What is so important that people need to be texting while driving or walking? Why must they be on their phone while having a family meal? Why are people so darn retarded that they need to be told to silence their phones in certain venues? Why do people feel they must be accessible 100% of the time?

Walking while texting sometimes has a way of self correcting.

Saw a dumbass doing that while I was in Vegas once.

Idiot stepped right into a oncoming bus.

The splatage was epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    And I thought it was bad giving exact change at the drive though window and the drone looking at you like ass hole now I have to count this.

I found out it was not so bad. I went into a local mom and pop store. The cash register was broken so the clerk used a calculator and the total was 18.65 I handed them a 20 and they called the manager to figure out the change.

I had to bite my tongue thinking damn if you cant do that in your head you just used the calculator to figure the total sales price. I looked at the manager and just smirked.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And I thought it was bad giving exact change at the drive though window and the drone looking at you like ass hole now I have to count this.

I found out it was not so bad. I went into a local mom and pop store. The cash register was broken so the clerk used a calculator and the total was 18.65 I handed them a 20 and they called the manager to figure out the change.

I had to bite my tongue thinking damn if you cant do that in your head you just used the calculator to figure the total sales price. I looked at the manager and just smirked.
    seems stupid is around everywhere because i have seen similar for the last several years and not just the younger generations!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom