• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I saw Linda Ronstadt in concert when she opened for Loggins and Messina at the Sahara Hotel in Las Vegas, too bad it wasn't a couple years earlier when she had Don Henley and Glenn Frey in her group.

I saw her in the late 70’s, she had a really good show.

I chuckle when I think about the response I got from my folks when I mentioned I was to go see Rush (when 2112 was out), Black Sabbath and Judas Priest. You’d have thought I was going to see Satan himself.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

I chuckle when I think about the response I got from my folks when I mentioned I was to go see Rush (when 2112 was out), Black Sabbath and Judas Priest. You’d have thought I was going to see Satan himself.
    I think it was around 1973 when saw her concert, but it was Loggins and Messina that I was more interested in seeing. If I remember rightly, tickets were a whopping $4.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Impressive. Raquel Welch. And back then, everything was real, if you know what I mean,
    She was a regular on McHale's Navy.
    Got to see her in person at a movie festival in the Bahamas, along with Zero Mostel and Clint Walker. I think I was 13 then. My mother, step father and friends of the family who owned the boat went fishing with Clint Walker.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Got to see her in person at a movie festival in the Bahamas, along with Zero Mostel and Clint Walker. I think I was 13 then. My mother, step father and friends of the family who owned the boat went fishing with Clint Walker.
    Must have been a larger boat. Clint walker was a damn mountain with legs.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Must have been a larger boat. Clint walker was a damn mountain with legs.
    Oh yeah, I can't remember his first name that owned the boat, but I do remember his son's names since they were my best friends, Preston, he was the head of tourism on Grand Bahama Island back then.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

I think my parent were glad to have me gone for several hours back in the good old concert days.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Double-secret...she divorced him, then married Bon Jovi guitar player Richie Sambora.
    If only I was a rock star...

I played music but you don’t actually have to be a rock star to enjoy the fringe benefits of being a rock star. Here’s how I know.

Get an exotic car. Women 18+ seem to lose common sense (and their fkn minds) around Lambos, Vipers, Mclarens, and Ferrari’s. Add a little alcohol, if you’ve got game, it’s on like donkey Kong. Especially if yours is the one parked right in front of the club.

Like going to the candy store.... “I’ll take that one, and that one, and.....”

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I played music but you don’t actually have to be a rock star to enjoy the fringe benefits of being a rock star. Here’s how I know.

Get an exotic car. Women 18+ seem to lose common sense (and their fkn minds) around Lambos, Vipers, Mclarens, and Ferrari’s. Add a little alcohol, if you’ve got game, it’s on like donkey Kong. Especially if yours is the one parked right in front of the club.

Like going to the candy store.... “I’ll take that one, and that one, and.....”

I honed my game as a broke-ass college student, couch surfing and eating top ramen!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Get an exotic car. Women 18+ seem to lose common sense (and their fkn minds) around Lambos, Vipers, Mclarens, and Ferrari’s.

A puppy is cheaper. My roommate took a puppy to the CHICKEN in College Station. HE WAS INUNDATED WITH WOMEN.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Get an exotic car. Women 18+ seem to lose common sense (and their fkn minds) around Lambos, Vipers, Mclarens, and Ferrari’s.

A puppy is cheaper. My roommate took a puppy to the CHICKEN in College Station. HE WAS INUNDATED WITH WOMEN.

So is a handjob. And I have yet to find a puppy big enough to ride.

Cars offer so much more potential. Than a pupee.

Top Bottom