• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm looking at getting one of these Phantom holsters that are compatible for my Glock 19 with a TLR-2 on it. The holster seems expensive at $84.99 but I've seen a lot of positive reviews for it and as you all know a good holster goes a long way.

The Malabar Front

G21SF%20+%20SSL,%20front.JPG

Thing is, these are designed to be either IWB or OWB depending on what kind of retention accessories you use for it but I haven't seen any information about what kind of accesories come with the holster. Does anyone have any experiece with these Phantom holsters?

I'm thinking J-Hook IWB is the way I want to go, but I'm not entirely sold on that since C-Hook is another good option. Any recommendations for this specific holster?
    Lynx Defense

espnazi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    El Paso
    All reports seem to show they are well made, but imo a bit to expensive for Kydex. You can start making your own with an initial investment of about $50 and get a couple of holsters out of it.

As for the attachments raven just came out with new loops, hooks, clips...etc.

They can be seen hereThe New Raven Concealment Info/News Thread - M4Carbine.net Forums

The holsters are not difficult to make, but if you just want to take the Hassle free route Raven is the best.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I ordered one about 3 weeks ago, the wait SUCKS!!!! 12-14 WEEKS!!!

They are sick holsters though. Mine will be for a P226 combat in desert tan with a TLR-2. I also ordered a double mag carrier.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I have 2 for Glocks. They are good quality and worth the price. I use the standard OWB kydex loops because I don't like IWB holsters.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I have 2 for Glocks. They are good quality and worth the price. I use the standard OWB kydex loops because I don't like IWB holsters.

Well, my intended purpose for the holster is specific for concealed carry. :)

Do either of yours have the Magpul Dynamics cut do them? Does anyone have a MD cut kydex holster? I'm just wondering if I should bother with that.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I use mine for concealed carry. They hold the gun close.

I don't have the MD cut because I want the sweat guard, and I prefer a bit of cant for behind the hip carry. I did order a zero cant PM9 holster for appendix carry but it hasn't arrived yet.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    The9ine
    Top Bottom